Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i love it. please Pm me when you update. and one request please, if i may, i dont really know hindi all that well so please translate if you do use hindi dialogues. please😊
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG great start billo rani, Please continue soon! waiting! and please do PM me thanks :)
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great start do continue pls😊
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Nice n interesting start Yumna di........would really love to read more than this.....plz update as soon as possible...,am impatiently waiting for the next partsss!!
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
or haaa dear......i forgot to tell u that the title of this new ff is nice.............actually the best title......much more meaningful than the titles of ur previous FF's....!
Hope u don't mind me telling u this........but "Koi fariyaad" has just captured my heart!Edited by RaDev_addict - 13 years ago
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You are amazing--starting your third FF.
Looking forward to reading it.

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My... great start..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  for the tthird FF. loved it , different from the usual take.. nice.. and don''t run away giving us such a nice start... update soon dear... and GOOD LUCK wiht the upcoming parts...

thanks
Devika
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Billo rani finally ur back gd that was not a long brake that girl is rads right where is her family I mean did she get beaten up by them plus she was fressed like a bride love everyone concern4 her 2 gd and loved the way dev sat on the floor near her so sweet update soon and thanks 4 the pm
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yumna.... please add me to the PM list. Thank You:)
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow dear story sounds really interesting , update is awesome , good luck for your FF .