Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Eliminations are surely scripted!!! (Page 3)

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i dont think so... I think the BB team definitely plans who to eliminate... and so they edit the shows accordingly

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Nominations are 100% scripted. Now they are asking Sameer to act weired so BB can justify Sameer's eviction this week.

If evictions were not scripted, Veena would have been evicted in the first week, but she was saved till 9th week.

It's sad, but I think Sameer will be evicted this week.
DhobiGhat Groupbie
DhobiGhat
DhobiGhat

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i agree with the post.Except for the part that Ashmit is going to be made winner.I dont think so.After giving him all this partiality,i dont think they are going to atleast have him as final winner.
thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

By selective editing bb moulds public opinion, but dont think they'll resort to outright cheating or fraud...

@Mayandrah : Did u get ur nose job done from some vet ? Big smile 

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I have an amazing scenario...

Dolly is acting all weird...

Sam is acting weird...

So all of us are thinking it's either of them going out......

And Bigg Boss eliminates Shweta.... As a twist of it's script of showing people in bad light and eliminating them..... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahin

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
well i too think eliminations are scripted..may be the whole think also...... thins time there will be 4 people going for the finals...but if some gaali galoch happens then 3 will go..... if shweta is evicted then surely khali will be winner.......
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged

It seems dat before Manoj, housemates evicted were not shown in bad light in their last week before eviction. It started only wid Manoj onwards nd since den dta has been d case.

D last week of Manoj's eviction he was really shown in a bad light... ppl outside 2 started feeling negative towards him. Maybe BB needed justification 4 Ashmit 2 hv more votes dan Manoj nd dats wat happened.

D same happened wid Sara, as BB showed her in d negative right, thus trying 2 justify her getting lesser votes dan Veena. But der was a marginal differenece, as Sara's fool hardy mumbling againt BB made her quite popular outside.

In Veena's case BB didn't hv 2 show her in negative light as she was doing dat very well by herself. But since dat had been her jsutification 4 being still in BB, BB showed d table incident nd she was marked!

I hope dis tym Dolly is being shown in d negative.

Also it's not only 40 mins. shown frm 24 hours, it's 40 mins shown frm 24 multiplied by d no. of housemates man hours!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durgeshwari

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

It seems dat before Manoj, housemates evicted were not shown in bad light in their last week before eviction. It started only wid Manoj onwards nd since den dta has been d case.

D last week of Manoj's eviction he was really shown in a bad light... ppl outside 2 started feeling negative towards him. Maybe BB needed justification 4 Ashmit 2 hv more votes dan Manoj nd dats wat happened.

D same happened wid Sara, as BB showed her in d negative right, thus trying 2 justify her getting lesser votes dan Veena. But der was a marginal differenece, as Sara's fool hardy mumbling againt BB made her quite popular outside.

In Veena's case BB didn't hv 2 show her in negative light as she was doing dat very well by herself. But since dat had been her jsutification 4 being still in BB, BB showed d table incident nd she was marked!

I hope dis tym Dolly is being shown in d negative.

Also it's not only 40 mins. shown frm 24 hours, it's 40 mins shown frm 24 multiplied by d no. of housemates man hours!
see previously they don't show anyone in negative light because people don't know the housemates yet to build a certain opinion about them,hence i think they wait three weeks to start planning eliminations..but one is really strange thing is that housemates are bound by contract to not speak about eliminations..strange .since if its not scripted then theres nothing that needs to be kept secret.

Go to top