Eliminations are surely scripted!!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I have an amazing scenario...

Dolly is acting all weird...

Sam is acting weird...

So all of us are thinking it's either of them going out......

And Bigg Boss eliminates Shweta.... As a twist of it's script of showing people in bad light and eliminating them..... ๐Ÿ˜†
well i too think eliminations are scripted..may be the whole think also...... thins time there will be 4 people going for the finals...but if some gaali galoch happens then 3 will go..... if shweta is evicted then surely khali will be winner.......

It seems dat before Manoj, housemates evicted were not shown in bad light in their last week before eviction. It started only wid Manoj onwards nd since den dta has been d case.

D last week of Manoj's eviction he was really shown in a bad light... ppl outside 2 started feeling negative towards him. Maybe BB needed justification 4 Ashmit 2 hv more votes dan Manoj nd dats wat happened.

D same happened wid Sara, as BB showed her in d negative right, thus trying 2 justify her getting lesser votes dan Veena. But der was a marginal differenece, as Sara's fool hardy mumbling againt BB made her quite popular outside.

In Veena's case BB didn't hv 2 show her in negative light as she was doing dat very well by herself. But since dat had been her jsutification 4 being still in BB, BB showed d table incident nd she was marked!

I hope dis tym Dolly is being shown in d negative.

Also it's not only 40 mins. shown frm 24 hours, it's 40 mins shown frm 24 multiplied by d no. of housemates man hours!
Originally posted by sssshhh

It seems dat before Manoj, housemates evicted were not shown in bad light in their last week before eviction. It started only wid Manoj onwards nd since den dta has been d case.

D last week of Manoj's eviction he was really shown in a bad light... ppl outside 2 started feeling negative towards him. Maybe BB needed justification 4 Ashmit 2 hv more votes dan Manoj nd dats wat happened.

D same happened wid Sara, as BB showed her in d negative right, thus trying 2 justify her getting lesser votes dan Veena. But der was a marginal differenece, as Sara's fool hardy mumbling againt BB made her quite popular outside.

In Veena's case BB didn't hv 2 show her in negative light as she was doing dat very well by herself. But since dat had been her jsutification 4 being still in BB, BB showed d table incident nd she was marked!

I hope dis tym Dolly is being shown in d negative.

Also it's not only 40 mins. shown frm 24 hours, it's 40 mins shown frm 24 multiplied by d no. of housemates man hours!
see previously they don't show anyone in negative light because people don't know the housemates yet to build a certain opinion about them,hence i think they wait three weeks to start planning eliminations..but one is really strange thing is that housemates are bound by contract to not speak about eliminations..strange .since if its not scripted then theres nothing that needs to be kept secret.
Reality keeps ruining my life..
Dollawa's behavior is changing.. It's her ๐Ÿ˜‰
Yes i do agree that eliminations are scripted.It was already decided that ashmit should be a finalist so why else would sarah and veena be eliminated and given the same question as who they want to save??

Life itself scripted by someone else....so for TRP they can do anything๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I feel it is scipted too...

But this time it ;looks like Dolly.....

The AV and the fight scenes are bringing out her negatives.......
They can manipulative nomination  or image of the person.But they can never play with voting system.There main money source is Telecommunications Companies.They never want people lose faith in voting system.This is biggest reality show of India they simply can't do it.Forget.