Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 28th Dec 2010 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.94%]
23 [67.65%]
2 [5.88%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
8 [23.53%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Tanya Di,It was a boring epi. Nothing much to say. Only thing worth saying is ARMAN togetherness, but even then ,either them or as a individual(manav or archu) is not shining to get a vote.
Though happy about seeing them together,even their outing was not much interesting. Cv's,yes we know they are simple couple from a middle class family(yes we love them for what they are and reality) but couldn't they go for a better place other than eating vada pav at a tea stall. Doesn't they find any other nice place to roam around.This they can find in mumbai itself,what is the need for pune.

oh I think their first plan of mahabaleswar would have been better.

Then what about sathish.why are they showing him like this.No character has its consistency.

And then this dharmesh track,oh god,what is the need for this guy to marry vaishali by proposing to her when he has a child.Angry

Di,ok,if I had to vote for one,then it  is manav . for his dialogue that if you want me to have relationship with this house then you have to respect my wife.Thank god,he is voicing atleast something these days.

Tanya di,it feels good to hear that your uncle is feeling better.Hope he recovers fully soon.
You are so sweet and kind di.SmileHug

epi was so boring,atleast hope manju adds some flavour tomorrow.ok .Bye and goodnight.Smile

Edited by umayal - 28 December 2010 at 1:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapSaffyFlowercarpe-diemgaurimisha

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I voted for Manav even though he disappointed me by not telling Archana the truth about Dharmesh. I did like that he let loose on his honeymoon and enjoyed himself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevergaurimisha

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

HI , whom to vote..that the question............Question

After having think a lot....really I vote for Manav...for telling Savita to respect his wife Thumbs Up and for chasing Darmesh till he know what going on...only for these 2 reason I vote for him ...otherwise I'm very angry and disappointed..Why He don't tell Archana the truth...seem he forget how the problem begin..about telling truth..in the past ( AJIT.)..that day..also was special...that day also he said Archana was happy , he could not tell her  now and would tell after...What happen he lost her...

and now he is doing that same mistake...why??? Its wrong...Angry

"Its your wife manav....you must tell her the truth even she will be sad . you will never see the right moment to tell her because you don't want to hurt her . You have something to tell your wife..talk to her...However she will take that, you are here..you can manage that...but the truth must be said."
"You can't hide her eternally. You must trust each other, share problems...even trying to solve them together. This is what we call a Couple....What you are doing is a very big mistake.Thumbs Down don't make the same mistake please." "Misunderstanding will take place"

I've nothing to say today.just boring ...episode.

Hangama once more tomorrow........Savita will be here...Disapprove
and its was Archana who invited her .oh god .where we are going now???
Its ridiculous ...and nonsences..
anyway...let see bye 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapSaffyFlowerLuvSSevergaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

^^agree.

forgot to mention...hate savitaDead

me too.......DeadDeadAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSaffyFlowergaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Why He don't tell Archana the truth...seem he forget how the problem begin..about telling truth..in the past ( AJIT.)..that day..also was special...that day also he said Archana was happy , he could not tell her  now and would tell after...What happen he lost her...

and now he is doing that same mistake...why??? Its wrong...Angry

"Its your wife manav....you must tell her the truth even she will be sad . you will never see the right moment to tell her because you don't want to hurt her . You have something to tell your wife..talk to her...However she will take that, you are here..you can manage that...but the truth must be said."
"You can't hide her eternally. You must trust each other, share problems...even trying to solve them together. This is what we call a Couple....What you are doing is a very big mistake.Thumbs Down don't make the same mistake please." "Misunderstanding will take place"

I've nothing to say today.just boring ...episode.

Hangama once more tomorrow........Savita will be here...Disapprove
and its was Archana who invited her .oh god .where we are going now???
Its ridiculous ...and nonsences..
anyway...let see bye 

That's just it Thanee , these two will never learn from their mistakes .Manav making same mistake by not telling Archana and Archu making same mistake by calling savita even though she knows  that last time savita tried to burn her ...still D'oh

Edited by Tanyaz - 28 December 2010 at 7:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSaffyFlowergaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

tanya...u want to scare me away?damodar will take ArMan back!!if manav goes to tht house after wht he said today to savita,then...

Yes dear .hate to burst your bubble but this is exactly where the show is heading .Give it 2 more days and Archana will be back in that hell hole( Deshmukh house) Dead

LuvSSevergaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
shubh shubh bolo tanya...archu back in the hell hole.I kno ,for her,its heaven...but manav shud know better...far better.

oh pls.....not all those saas-bahu tortures again....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
why cant they both stay in a completely separate place?...now manav has a job...good one.rented place is any day better thn D madhouseDead

vishwapLuvSSever

Go to top