Dharmesh
Savita
Damodar
Archana
No one
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
shubh shubh bolo tanya...archu back in the hell hole.I kno ,for her,its heaven...but manav shud know better...far better.

oh pls.....not all those saas-bahu tortures again....
why cant they both stay in a completely separate place?...now manav has a job...good one.rented place is any day better thn D madhouse🤢
I am hating it too GM but this is what  will happen .
There will be big tamasha in the K house with maju accusing manav of theft .
damodar unable to see his son getting insulted and Archu her husband , will walk out .
Damodar will bring beta bahu back .
Manav 's job is at the most 10000 rupees , in this amount he has to take care of two homes ..So it is better for him to stay in this house ..
They will coem and live and savita will accept so that she can gain control on manav's salary and can torture archana .

This will get worse when very soon we will find out that Archana is pregnant with Manav's baby .savita will never want Manav 's own  baby to come  in this  world .She wants him to take care of sachu only
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Also the court case will get started soon .
Jaywant will trap Manav in a situation that Archu will feel that her hands are totally tied .Jaywant will tell her that the only way  he will go easy on manav is if she comes back to him ....

It's going to be very bad yaar ....
Just preparign you for all  this ...
But one thing for sure , archu will never go to Jaywant .Jaywant will never get this wish ..

u r right tanya....poor archu😭

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Also the court case will get started soon .
Jaywant will trap Manav in a situation that Archu will feel that her hands are totally tied .Jaywant will tell her that the only way  he will go easy on manav is if she comes back to him ....

It's going to be very bad yaar ....
Just preparign you for all  this ...
But one thing for sure , archu will never go to Jaywant .Jaywant will never get this wish ..

hey tanyaz di, r u a prognosticator ?  how do u know all these things? ðŸ˜† i know u and others say manju accuse of theft but i wondered if she didnt plant something that looked like archu still was interested in jaywant...like they faked a love letter or something.... when u think about tho, nothing is going to come between arman again cause they'd lose ALL the viewers don't you think???  anyway i think you are right  that something will force them back to the D house...it's all kind of sick...maybe i'll take a vacation... 😔
So many doomsday predictions ! At this time of the year too! Cheer up folks.
Do not really know whom to vote for. Didn't get to see the episode. Looks like it was a mundane one.
Somehow I have a feeling that the planned dhamaka (whatever it is) may fizzle out ! Lets see!
Thanks for the updates Tanya.

Tanya Di,I think, always you are right with your predictions.it seems there is high occurrence of your predictions happening. You were right at the plot. But too much struggle for ARMAN and especially archu.😭. Yes we have to prepare ourselves for that.😔.

Hope no misunderstandings come between them because of dharmesh issue.
I hope all my horrible predictions are wrong and we see more positivity in the  show .I am just not confident at all about the writing skills of the Cvs anymore .
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I hope all my horrible predictions are wrong and we see more positivity in the  show .I am just not confident at all about the writing skills of the Cvs anymore .
Di even i feel ur Pred gonna become True and i'm dreading for the function at K's house..i'm getting a gut feeling dat Manav gonna be insulted like hell 🤢 

btw, for monday epi PR got highest TRPs nd lolll its all cos of ArMan's SR unbelievable..ofcourse why not dey indeed were soo adorable 😳 esp first scene..dere cuddling scene was soo cuteee <333 ..i feel bad for dem the most as the story is utterly lame now..wish CVs bring some new story like Manav getting ambtious or the garage getting reopened