Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Man they have made Sajna ve the new Mahiiii ..wit the NEB n NES eyelocks..... n now fall catches... KILL ME... πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All i think Brij will go back to jail after seeing NES in NEBs arms..πŸ˜† He will give up everything and renounce and go backπŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
First half was good..story had a good suspense...last half with brij plotting was interesting...NES-NEB parts can b skipped..

its confirmed that Arjun and Brij r not together😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Man they have made Sajna ve the new Mahiiii ..wit the NEB n NES eyelocks..... n now fall catches... KILL ME... πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Shant bachhaπŸ˜†//...we will get mahii dozes on mondayπŸ˜ƒ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@shrada.........thanks hunπŸ€—...aynee for sure is devtard's sister .......hormones are raging..........yeh munda is surely adopted πŸ€”
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NES is such a big girl and does not know to drink water.. My 9 year old was laughing away when he saw that and said she is so stupid and I told him u are right she isπŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Puking at UnUr romance 🀒🀒🀒
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: spshastr

All i think Brij will go back to jail after seeing NES in NEBs arms..πŸ˜† He will give up everything and renounce and go backπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....poor guy ..kahaaan phas gaya..........mahiiiiiii aur sajna ve ke beech meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NES and NEB now eye-lock 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i guess they have no plans to chuck NE out from the show but can't they atleast spare us the torture of watching her throwing herself on Arjun........🀒