# Devils Den # - Chat Club 8 - By invite only - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Man they have made Sajna ve the new Mahiiii ..wit the NEB n NES eyelocks..... n now fall catches... KILL ME... πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
All i think Brij will go back to jail after seeing NES in NEBs arms..πŸ˜† He will give up everything and renounce and go backπŸ˜†
First half was good..story had a good suspense...last half with brij plotting was interesting...NES-NEB parts can b skipped..

its confirmed that Arjun and Brij r not together😊
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Man they have made Sajna ve the new Mahiiii ..wit the NEB n NES eyelocks..... n now fall catches... KILL ME... πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Shant bachhaπŸ˜†//...we will get mahii dozes on mondayπŸ˜ƒ

@shrada.........thanks hunπŸ€—...aynee for sure is devtard's sister .......hormones are raging..........yeh munda is surely adopted πŸ€”
NES is such a big girl and does not know to drink water.. My 9 year old was laughing away when he saw that and said she is so stupid and I told him u are right she isπŸ˜†
Puking at UnUr romance 🀒🀒🀒
Originally posted by spshastr

All i think Brij will go back to jail after seeing NES in NEBs arms..πŸ˜† He will give up everything and renounce and go backπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....poor guy ..kahaaan phas gaya..........mahiiiiiii aur sajna ve ke beech meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NES and NEB now eye-lock 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
i guess they have no plans to chuck NE out from the show but can't they atleast spare us the torture of watching her throwing herself on Arjun........🀒