Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG ... wht's happening ...wow ... yes yes (Page 2)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
di pinch me am i dreamin OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG  our sherni does it...... lagtha hai is haftae main sab Geet epi u tube mein dekna pada....so sad of me...Maan u r a complete tubelite...see she is taking the steps.... BTW ... Maan is superb ...making snowfall so tat he cud say ILU to his girl...
wat si this yaar who the hell is coming from Geet's past is it rellly darji r brij... confusion hi confusion...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
as usual Maneet scenes were awesome Day Dreaming

if only Maan had not said 'i love you Geet' each one of us could pretend that he said ILU specially to us WinkLOL
we all know (based entirely on our dreams LOL) that, when in Maan's arms, the whole world can be forgotten & nothing but his presence can be felt, so whats a little snow Embarrassed

i so hope we get an answering kiss from Maan, but not on the cheek.. Geet please call him Maan Sir.. just once... or are CV's saving that for SR Wink
CV's are taunting us with all this closeness.. come on guys, have a little mercy...

i also hated that there was too much Arjun & Annie tonight... dont think he's going to let her fall... the ropes and everything were simply to mislead us... but if he pushes her and follows her, we wont complain, unless it somehow ( and it will) affect Maneet marriage, in that case we would complain a lot...

PS: how to make the next 23 hours go by fast?... am waiting impatiently for that kiss

Edited by ix2u - 28 December 2010 at 9:58am

sptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
 Too much Anne Arjun . I can't tolerate this . You are  right . They should jump together for get rid us .

sptrnodewdropred

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
OH man, I wanted Brij back so bad LOL
 Who cares about Darji, seriously this SBS ppl, got me all excited abt my man Brij WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

hi ritu ...  nahin yaar u r not at all over reacting ...this is too much yaar ...showed us candy our maaneet & gave us sleeping pills marjanie ...

so ridiculous ... it's like maaneet have special appearence in this episdoe ... thy showed us shukran alla scene & maaneet in fake snow ... y r they doing this to us ... yaar ... this is so not fair cv's ... y did u break that scene ...

well said arjun & his wooden face ... oh god he is a big torture ... 

Maan was just superb as I already said......man he put those snows to say her those words !Clap
You rock MSK ! But I so agree the way they broke that seq 4 this new parallel track is awful !
CVs I request ....plz if you want to keep them 4 story I dont mind...but nt at the cost of making the leads as guest appearance ! Thats so pathetic ! That too they r trying to show Arjun as a competitor to MSK in his char sketch which already failed ! Plz give a second thought to it CVs.
MSK has no parallel match ! OK !

And I'll be really upset if instead of Brij they'll get Daarji.
Will it be 4 Kanyadaan purpose only???Confused
Brij with Daarji is ok.But only Daarji means 4 marr only......how it'll help in story then?
Then Daarji will be only 4 an episode or two ! Thats it ! We have to bear this parallel track more then ! Thats nt fair ! Confusion hi confusion !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Too much Anne Arjun . I can't tolerate this . You are  right . They should jump together for get rid us .
Completely agree to you, I am hating them and i guess they shall really jump together  until and unless it should not affect Maaneet marriage.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnomisty85dewdropred

hiraj Senior Member
hiraj
hiraj

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Thanks to ARjun throw ANNY  off the terrace now it was really surprising twist but throw her after Maneet's marriage don't throw her now no more delay!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuLuvScoobysptrnomisty85dewdropred

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Then rest of the family should also come in the picture. It'l be a great parallel track than Arjun-Anni one.

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top