Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

arti ... how did u like the pinch ... was it gud ... our geet tho sach main sherni hain ... uski himmat is raising day by day ... i guess she is doing himmat test on maan ... vice versa ...

did u see the look on maan's face whn she kissed him ... he was totally surprised by her move ...

akhir maan singh khurana hain ... he can do anything in the world ... any job ...😆 bringing fake snow ... stars ... moon ...etc ...

latest news both are coming ...

ouch the pinch is paining... loved Maan's reaction he itself was surprised...Oh so both r coming...waiting for it... now wat is teh prob they are going to create...nowone +ve point  arjun will get a rality ckh on her sis and jiju...it is confirmed tat our shrni is testing his himmat...now its his turn...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: misty85

Then rest of the family should also come in the picture. It'l be a great parallel track than Arjun-Anni one.

i guess it will be better if geet's parents also come for the wedding ... geet will also b happy
dewdropred thumbnail

@arti did u chk the FB spoilers ... i will go now & chk ... i am waiting to see maan in action in tomorrow's epi...

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@arti did u chk the FB spoilers ... i will go now & chk ... i am waiting to see maan in action in tomorrow's epi...

i chkd it in IF di have to sign in to FB
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@hima i just saw the pics in fb.that's definitely brij.i guess both brij and darji will be coming back.today's ist half was mindblowing but from the ist break it was pure torture.annie-arjun oh god is a sure a  torture for us.i was wishing the entire time that they  simply jump together and leave us in peace.god what a waste.both of them simply can't act. Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

i chkd it in IF di have to sign in to FB

y don't u post them .. arti ... as n o one did  ... plz post the pics / PM me the link dear ...
dewdropred thumbnail

hi samata ...luved maaneet on the whole ...

i too was feeling the same if these 2 can jump & save us 😆... tht would b 1 relief 😆... as for maaneet thy will cry 1 day & forget abt marjanie the next day ...😆

marjanie sucks for sure big time ...😆
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
hi himz...............

see i was right that geet will kiss maan n not the other way round.............😉😉😉

so dissapointed yaar..............😡😡😡😡
i left work early and ran home............
to see this epi?????????????😕😕😕

first of all such a beautiful song was wasted...........🤢🤢🤢
then so much screen space to marjanie??????????????????🤢🤢🤢🤢

i sooooooooooo want arjun to push her yaar.........😆😆😆
but not happening i gues....😡😡😡
his motto is something bigger......🤢🤢🤢

snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WE WANT KISS
FROM MAAN :$

ohh maan, and it better not be a camera trickk i want a reaal one like they showed with geet :D

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear for the update😊........MAANEET were so dreamyyyyyyyyyy......their expressions were out of this world!!!!!!!..........coming to himmat test seriously i think hamari sherni Maan koh hara degi yaar😉.....MSK ka bechara kya se kya haal ho gaya hai........just like dadi said shaadi ke baad itni dulai hogi toh achi sehad ki zaroorat padegi😆hehe itni himmatwali sherni ki nakre sehne ke liye toh MSK ko achi sehad toh chahiye😆😉........Now coming to the sad part😭Marjaani gussa bhi aata hai😡inko bagao varna mein inko khatam karne ka shubh kaam karungi with u guys.....seriously i felt there was more of Marjaani than our lovely MAANEET😭......also y r they trying to imitate MAANEET scenes on Marjaani😡.....Geet's maanhandling by Maan and the attitude MSK can portray and the chemistry MAANEET share is out of this world and only MAANEET have copyright on such scenes😆............cvs should also be careful with editing and not give so much screen space for Marjaani hum viewers pe kuch toh taras kao naa plzzzzzzzz😆...............Now coming to darji and Brij don't u think with these two coming in the picture now Geet will get justice as now they can be used as eyewitness for the fraud by Dev and NT......also Arjun might come to know the full truth and realize his sis is the real culprit and then he might not bankrupt MSK......in this way Arjun can take Anni with him marry her do watever he wants all i know is they shud exit asap so that v can have peace😆.......the only thing i'm worried is how will darji and Brij react to MAANEET' relationship.....hope all goes well no more problems for MAANEET marriage..........