Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mini AR FF:In Her Arms||Pt3:Pg26(26/1)IMPNOTE-PG35 (Page 29)

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

'Ey Mel.  Just caught up with this one.  Man, it's good!  I loved all the parts.  Though I really did dislike Armaan for what he did to Muskaan, but now I'm good.  AR's arguments are, as always, BEST!  Loved them.  Wow.  Airport par takraaye, airplane mein saath bethe, aur ab neighbors bhi?  That's nice.  Ab please jaldi update karna, and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS you updated :D

Originally posted by TheMelody.

Firstly; Sorry for the reallyyyy late update! But better late than never, eh? - THAT'S my motto LOL Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuz for updated, Love!

Secondly; after this part you might dislike Armaan a little but PLEASE don't say things like "You're ruining Armaan" or something along those lines because it hurts. That is not my intention AT ALL.. - I AGREE LOL I have gotten that comment about Riddhima and it's not very nice to read and honestly it's not DMG, it's your FF and your characters so we should be patient and see where the story goes :D

Thirdly; I hope you guys like this part..Please don't forget that this is a mini FF and I aim to end it within 3-4 parts so the story will move at a really fast pace. - That kinda makes me happy and sad LOL I love fast-paced but then I dont like FFs ending LOL

ON TO YOUR UPDATE LOL It was AMAZING! I loved AR interaction it's ROFL and cute at the same time =)) I can feel the sexual tension already tehe I honestly like Armaan's character and ITS so easy to picture KSG on it :| As well as Riddhima I keep picturing Jen LOL I love the feel of the whole FF :D Can't wait to read more and see how AR get close <3

Edited by -Sary- - 21 February 2011 at 5:02pm

TheMelody.

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
hiiiii
awesome update
loved it
loved AR nok jhok
so cute
loved armaans shorts Embarrassed
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

TheMelody.

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lostfantacy

how many other ficz u have ...? any list ?
i dont blv i dint cross its way

Aww LOL This FF only has 3 parts so far and I updated like after a month. :P So yeah..maybe that's why you're not aware of it? Anyways..looking forward to your comment on this FF! :)

And yeaah..I've written another FF too LOL It's called Inseparable, it's completed. :) I also write OS's..wow I write so much, you just made me realise it, lol. 

Take Care <3
TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS you updated :D

Originally posted by TheMelody.

Firstly; Sorry for the reallyyyy late update! But better late than never, eh? - THAT'S my motto LOL Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuz for updated, Love!

Secondly; after this part you might dislike Armaan a little but PLEASE don't say things like "You're ruining Armaan" or something along those lines because it hurts. That is not my intention AT ALL.. - I AGREE LOL I have gotten that comment about Riddhima and it's not very nice to read and honestly it's not DMG, it's your FF and your characters so we should be patient and see where the story goes :D

Thirdly; I hope you guys like this part..Please don't forget that this is a mini FF and I aim to end it within 3-4 parts so the story will move at a really fast pace. - That kinda makes me happy and sad LOL I love fast-paced but then I dont like FFs ending LOL

ON TO YOUR UPDATE LOL It was AMAZING! I loved AR interaction it's ROFL and cute at the same time =)) I can feel the sexual tension already tehe I honestly like Armaan's character and ITS so easy to picture KSG on it :| As well as Riddhima I keep picturing Jen LOL I love the feel of the whole FF :D Can't wait to read more and see how AR get close <3

You're welcome LOL I plan to update next month now LMFAO. 

@The second part: Seriously, I've received that comment so many times that I sort of began to think 'am I really showing Armaan in a bad way?' Not only in this FF but my other FF too. What you said is ABSOLUTELY true! This is NOT DMG..It's an FF, so I can portray the characters how I want right? Sometimes I just wish people would co operate and wait until the story unfolds before jumping on to conclusions..

And LOL, Idk how long this FF is gonna be, if I feel it needs more parts then it might be...

Thanks for commenting and understanding my POV at the second part! x

Edited by TheMelody. - 21 February 2011 at 5:44pm
TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

lmao I loved the update....Riddhima checking out Armaan was amazing...Armaan is kinda already liking Riddhima but can't wait for Riddhima to start feeling something for Armaan as well....amazing update as usual...your update always makes me happyBig smile

..And your comment always make ME happy. Wink Thanks hun!<3
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Oooh they're drooling over each other Embarrassed

Haha Great part! Wink

Continue soon and thanks for the PM!

xoxo
Aanya

TheMelody.