Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mini AR FF:In Her Arms||Pt3:Pg26(26/1)IMPNOTE-PG35 (Page 26)

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
how much left mel ???? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody.

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I'm updating it now :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.sjain

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMelody.

@Zarqa: I would have read them in the Christmas Holidays but I was busy preparing for my exams. Oh it sucks! I guess I'll be reading them in Summer...unless I get the time earlier. So many people have told me about them, I feel so left out :( I gotta read them! You're tempting me now. 

@Sjain: I think I forgot your name hun. What's your name? I feel so left out..I will read them whenever I get the time, I've heard a lot about both FF's! Especially TWOS. Awww don't sacrifice your sleep. You can go to sleep if you want. :)

HAWWWW u forgot my name ..very bad..LOLZZ just kiddding... m mahua..we met on JJ AT remember...TongueLOL

how much more time u want 1 - 2 hours ???????
Confused

kavyaaTheMelody.

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

hurrayyyyy
Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyaaTheMelody.cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

yayyyyyy!!!!!! Big smile

TheMelody.sjain

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Firstly; Sorry for the reallyyyy late update! But better late than never, eh?

Secondly; after this part you might dislike Armaan a little but PLEASE don't say things like "You're ruining Armaan" or something along those lines because it hurts. That is not my intention AT ALL..

Thirdly; I hope you guys like this part..Please don't forget that this is a mini FF and I aim to end it within 3-4 parts so the story will move at a really fast pace. 

(Ignore grammatical/spelling errors, I haven't read through it)

Recap: AR find out they're neighbours.

Part 3

"TUM!!!!!!!!!!!!" Armaan and Ridhima both spoke collectively, pointing a finger at each other.

"You both know each other?" Mr Singh looked at them, obviously confused.

"Ohh yes, we do! Very well, in fact!" Armaan smirked.

"Well, that's great then, ain't it!" Mr Singh smiled widely. "Ok, I have to rush now. Here are your keys Mr Mallik. See you both later! Have fun!" Mr Singh hurried to the lift before any of them could say anything.

Ridhima still stood rooted in the same place. This could not be happening.

"Well, well, well! So we meet again Miss Khadoos!" Armaan spoke, breaking the silence which prevailed for a few seconds.

"R-I-D-H-I-M-A!" She snapped.

"Yeah, yeah..You'll always be Miss Khadoos for me!" He laughed, making a weird face at her.

"Can you just SHUT up for once?!" She retorted, irritated.

"No, I can't!" He responded in the same tone.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh! You ARE pissing me OFF!" She screamed, stomped her feet and shut the door on Armaan's face as he stood there smiling to himself.

'Well,his is going to be fun, Miss Khadoos!' Armaan muttered to himself, the sly smile still not leaving his face.

Ridhima entered her flat fuming in anger. She had never thought her entrance in to her new residence would be in such a way. It was something she'd least expected. All her hopes of living in peace as she was going to live alone, without her mother's constant worries went down the drain. Now, not only did she have to settle in her new flat, register in Job agencies, find a job, meet new people and make new friends, she also had to handle the most annoying neighbour anyone can ever wish for! Great, isn't it?

Placing her bags on the floor, she looked around her small cosy flat. She'd always wished to live alone, in peace, lead her life the way she wanted to instead of being told by anyone and everyone how to do specific things. Walking over to the large window in front of her, she opened up the curtains and the Sun glared on to her face, making her eyes shut in response. A smile formed on her face as she stared at the scenery in admiration and her anger subsided by the beauty of it. Her flat was facing a striking seaside, making it feel all the more homely for Ridhima. Very few people walked around the beach, she looked around to see if she could find any hot guys just for the fun of it. Her eyes zoomed around the beach to find some potent hot guys, much to her despair, none were visible. She let out a small sigh and was about to turn back when her eyes suddenly fell on a hot, toned body. Her mouth watered as she stared at the guy's bare back which shone in the Sun's presence. Oh.Em.Gee. That guy looks frikkin hot! If only I could see his face. Urghh. Why isn't he turning around? Turn. Turnnnn. Turrnnnn! Ridhima's thoughts jumped around in excitement. The guy standing there with his back facing towards her stretched out his muscles, almost as if he was doing a few stretches to show off his well toned body to the girls that passed by. This was unnoticed by Ridhima as she was too busy drooling over the guy's bare back and was waiting impatiently for him to turn around so she could check out his face too. Unexpectedly, the guy started to turn around and Ridhima's heart began to race. "Cmon..Cmon..Turn around fully"..She muttered to herself very slowly. Her face broke into a wider grin as she noticed that he was actually turning around but the grin vanished straight away as she noticed who it was...Yes, it was none other than Armaan Mallik. "What! Not him again! Urgghhhh. Why does he HAVE to be everywhere I go?!" Ridhima scrunched her nose and was about to shut the curtains on him until she saw him wave at her with a cunning smile on his face. Though she was on one of the top floors, people on the beach could see what she was doing if the curtains were open. She shot him an angry glare, which she wasn't even sure if it was delivered to him or not and shut the curtains on him; huffing as the anger came rushing back at the sight of his face.

She was just about to pick her bags up again and go to her bedroom, when her cell phone rang. Sighing at the sudden disturbance, she picked up the phone and literally yelled on to it:

"HELLO?!"

"Hello..Ridhima?? Yeh kya hai? Itni zorr se Hello bol te hai kya?" said the lady on the phone.

"Ohhh Maa..Sorry..Mistake se.." She replied, realising it was her Mom on the other end.

"Tera mood aisa kyun hai? Kya hua?" Padma asked worried as she sensed her daughter's tone of voice different.

"Woh..Kuch nahi Maa..I'm just tired. I just reached here after a long journey...so you know.." She lied, of course she wasn't going to tell the real reason behind her unexpected mood.           

"How was your journey?? Theek tarah se pohaunch gayi na?"

"Nahi, mein raste mein kidnap ho gayi." She replied on to the phone sarcastically and then continued, "Yes Maa..Mein theek tarah se pohaunch gayi hoon. Aap fikur matt kariye! Aur mein khana bhi abhi kha lungi aur phir sone chali jaungi. Happy?"

Padma laughed, "Pagaal! Waise, how is the landlord?"

"He's alright. Punjabi hai..Mr Singh...itna bura bhi nahi hai." She said.

"Hmm..Aur tu apne naye neighbours se mili ke nahi? Ho sake toh unse baat karte rehna..aur contacts bana na.." Padma instructed, whilst Ridhima gritted her teeth at the mention of 'neighbours'.

"Nahi, mein unse abhi mili nahi hoon..Abhi toh ayi hun Maa! Acha, chalo ab mein aapse baad mein baat karti hun. I have to go now." She lied. Although she had met her neighbour already, she just didn't feel like telling her Mom the whole story as she was too tired for that and the mention of his name just boiled her blood. Only she knew what she had been through on the plane. He hadn't left a single stone unturned to annoy the crap out of her. 

"OK Bye, Apna khayal rakhna. Ek hi din hua hai aur teri bohat yaad aa rahi hain." Padma frowned on the phone.

"Mujhe bhi aapki BOHAT yaar arahi..But don't worry, I will call you here as soon as possible, theek hain? Ab mein phone rakh rahi hoon..Bye..Love you.."

"Bye Beta..Love you too.."

With that, Ridhima put the phone down, walked over to her bedroom which was just as cosy as the rest of the flat and as if the bed was seducing her, she fell asleep avoiding her stomach which was growling in hunger. As it was only 5PM, she decided to have a small nap before waking up again and sorting out her belongings, eating and etc.

On the other hand, Armaan had entered his flat after meeting Ridhima for the second during that day and the first thing he did was open up the curtains to see the scenery in front of him. He had always wanted a sea facing flat and after having searched all over New York, he had finally found one. Having come to New York for his cousin Abhimanyu's wedding, he had rented a flat for himself for the next few months to help him with all the wedding preparations and all. But why did he want a sea facing flat you ask? Well, for Armaan Mallik, it's definitely not the scenery of the sun setting or rising..it's the view of the hot girls that roam around what you can call a beach, in bikini's. Having seen a couple of them walking around, Armaan decided to make a trip to the beach before anything else.

He left his flat and pressed the necessary keys on the lift to take him to the ground floor. Once he reached there, he rushed to the beach and gawked at the hot girls that passed by him, flirting with each and every one of them with his irresistible charm. Winking at them, he slowly took off his T shirt and flaunted his hot toned body which shone in the Sun. They drooled over his abs and he gave his dimpled smile at them, almost allowing a few of them to faint because of his charm. As if he wanted to show off in front of them, he started stretching his arms and legs enjoying the full attention that he was receiving. The girls in front of him giggled at him, making high-pitched noises. He was about to turn around whilst doing a stretch when his eyes suddenly fell on a figure gaping at him from the window of one of the flats. He smiled at how much attention he was receiving from all around the place until he realised which floor it was and most importantly WHO was gawking at him...it was none other than Ridhima Gupta! The smile on his face widened as he figured out it was her.. "Ohh toh Miss Khadoos is checking me out! Not bad Armaan Mallik, your charm doesn't leave anyone, does it?" He muttered to himself. In an instance, he waved at her with a big grin on his face. Seeing her shoot him an angry glare and shut the curtains on him, he shook his head and resumed what he was doing earlier.

After Ridhima had woken up from a peaceful two-hour nap, she ordered herself some food from a local restaurant and decided to discover the beautiful night of New York City..well, at the moment it was just a trip to the beach. Pulling on a mini skirt and a random top that she found, she headed towards the lift only to her disappointment she found it taking the longest time ever to reach her. Finally, after a long wait, she heard the noise of the lift *TING* and her mouth dropped at the sight in front of her.

"WHAT THE f**k?!" She yelled shutting her eyes tightly and placing her hands on her ears.

Armaan stood there in the lift with his hands snaked around a hot babe's waist. His head was leaning against the girl's forehead and he was smiling at her, about to capture her lips. Ridhima had screamed before he could kiss her, shocking him out of his wits at the sudden scream.

"Umm...What the hell's going on??" Ridhima finally spoke up as Armaan and the girl walked outside the lift.

"Umm...Why do you care??" He imitated her.

"You're just sick, Armaan! Do you mind taking all this...ummm..business to your room?"

"I WAS taking this 'business' to my room until you showed up and decided to scream 'WHAT THE f**k?!'" He grinned at her, irritated by her behaviour. Gosh, what was wrong with this girl? "Right baby??" Armaan looked at the girl beside him and smiled at her. She nodded at him innocently as a reply.

"URGHHHHHHHH You're just impossible!!" She said, shaking her head in disgust and entered the lift, leaving the two standing there.

I can't believe I was drooling over his bare back for so long. Urghh. I feel so disgusted just at the thought of him...what the hell was I thinking?! He's such a player and the biggest show off ever! Just 'cause he's got the looks, it doesn't mean he's got every other girl around. Jeez, he really teaches me that we should look at the personality before the looks as they can be very deceiving. Never again, though. I'll never give him a single look from my side. He's just not worth it. Ridhima muttered to herself as she walked on the beach with her hands across her chest as the wind hit her body very gently. It was a new place for her and she'd hoped for a fresh new beginning to life. Yet, Armaan's presence affected her in the worst ways possible. He made her despise guys in general. In the past, Ridhima had had a few boyfriends but they never got too serious. It wasn't that she didn't want to be in a serious relationship, in fact she did, but life had never introduced her to such a person whom she would like to spend the rest of her life with. Hence, she had never been in a serious relationship. Now, along with beginning a new phase in her life, she also hoped to find a life partner for herself in New York.

After spending a good hour or so, Ridhima headed back to her flat to unpack and sort her new flat out.

3AM in the night!

Ridhima slept in her warm, relaxing bed comfortably. Her beauty sleep was disturbed as she heard loud noises, perhaps of melodious music and a few moans.A frown adorned her face at this. She pulled the blanket over herself and continued to sleep - only to be disturbed once again by the repetitive noise. Closing her ears with her palms, to stop the noise from disturbing her she fell asleep once again. However, as her palms were let loose in her sleep, the same noise disturbed her once again. She sighed heavily and frowned due to the disturbance that had caused her to wake up. Getting the blanket off herself, she headed towards her prey, the place where the loud noise supposedly came from. It was none other than Mr Armaan Mallik's flat. She looked at the door of his flat, annoyed at the fact that she had to knock on HIS flat and tell him to keep the noise down.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

No reply.

*TING TONG* She rung the bell as she saw a it next to the door which had gone unnoticed by her initially.

Without her having to wait any longer, she saw Armaan opening the door clad in his boxers which read "I've just been naughty!". Her mouth opened wide as she saw the sight in front of her. Both Armaan and Ridhima stared at each other in different perspectives. On one hand, Ridhima looked at him in disgust because he'd just come in front of her with only his boxers on, especially ones which read something totally gross. On the other hand, Armaan stared at a Ridhima who was, instead of looking at his face, was staring at his boxers. She had to admit, he did look mouth watering hot!

"Errr..Hellloo?? Why did you knock?" He said, snapping her out of her train of thoughts. Just then, he noticed what she was wearing. She was clad in a hot, sexy nighty making him go weak in the knees.It was a long one but a low cut so it gave a clear view of her cleavage. He gaped at her for a few seconds until he heard her pass a sarcastic comment.

"To say Hello to you at 3 in the night!" She replied sarcastically.

"What?" He rolled his eyes.

"Do you mind keeping the noise down? I'm trying to sleep! What the hell are you doing at 3 in the night anyway??"

"Um..Nothing..Why do you-"

"Who is it baby?" said a high-pitched voice behind Armaan, interrupting him.

Ridhima's mouth opened once again as she witnessed a girl draped in a bed sheet making her way towards the door. It was the same girl who she'd caught Armaan with on the lift.

"Ohhhhhh so this is what you're up to at 3 in the night!" She shot him an angry glare.

"Yeah, well... it's my flat, my life! I can do whatever I want!" He snapped back at her.

"Well, then good for you! But you're disturbing MY sleep! So keep the damn noise DOWN!" She pointed a finger at him.

"Close your ears then! No one's telling you to listen!!" He replied back instantly.

"And how exactly am I meant to 'close my ears'?"

"There's something called putting the pillow over your head!"

"I've tried that! ...URGHHHH! You're just a waste of MY TIME!" She yelled at him and stomped back to her flat leaving Armaan with a huge grin on his face. Man, I never thought she was this beautiful before! He thought.

And with that, he sent the girl out of his flat and fell into deep sleep.. dreaming of who? Ridhima!

I have no idea what Bullshit I've written in this part..It's sort of a filler, LOL.

Comments,please? & Hit the LIKE Button!

Will send PM's when I get time. 

Edited by TheMelody. - 21 February 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

switangel27sahitya1987rash.guptakashish_23simren97lostfantacylifesucks123bhavs_gid03wifey90shazaadanum ghouriAnokheemkp1995karankideewanixGloriosaacutie13muzic_lyfcrimson_10ADITI.SHARMA_03rasikdhara101Stupidcupid1234shreyshrey..KaJenDelena..hemvbsweety7395crazyforkarannikky_angeldivi1octshaaz_91ARCaskettFanm-g19miss93sajniksgiananushkajainRhea.KaJenfalcon.starcuteshilpamansibhartiAltairamunni_sheelaiceprincess101Infinite_Flameksg_ritikaAmoon.88scorpio95maanuilla8C_O_O_LyattriOlicity_23prachi06funkybratzsaniashzadidhruvikaluvsKSGDhw@nipinkssParneetSIqbal Neha1-Deepshikhaa-vidu87gupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashushonadesireNazzz16alaipayutheyAanya.ARKJ_4EVERshonagudiaAR_LOVER-Prithi-Barbie3143zhasan2janu1610debby_11Chocolate...awarapan.amruta04-Aicha-nyxxcaprigurlSani-KarAni-KSGsana.samirMidnightMusingscant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fansabihaa.jiyaa_mteenorchidSweetAddiction.Norzprettyasjen.:.MONA.:.divkashfullObodroKargoshRummy.Medha.CuteStrawberrysweetdesireIshaqzaadiSanju__Oishi_-Anku--LoVe.KaSh--GoogleWithMe-soundsofcedarsjain

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
YAYYYYY u updated! n im first to comment Big smile
great part!
HAHA riddhimas drooling over armaans body!
i love how armaan annoys her all time hehe
riddhimas a bit short tempered Tongue
continue soon x

Edited by zARqaa_X - 21 February 2011 at 1:22pm

TheMelody.

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

@Zarqa: I would have read them in the Christmas Holidays but I was busy preparing for my exams. Oh it sucks! I guess I'll be reading them in Summer...unless I get the time earlier. So many people have told me about them, I feel so left out :( I gotta read them! You're tempting me now. 

@Sjain: I think I forgot your name hun. What's your name? I feel so left out..I will read them whenever I get the time, I've heard a lot about both FF's! Especially TWOS. Awww don't sacrifice your sleep. You can go to sleep if you want. :)

HAWWWW u forgot my name ..very bad..LOLZZ just kiddding... m mahua..we met on JJ AT remember...TongueLOL

how much more time u want 1 - 2 hours ???????
Confused

Sorryyyyyyy Now I remember! Mahuaaa!<3 

sjain

Go to top