Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mini AR FF:In Her Arms||Pt3:Pg26(26/1)IMPNOTE-PG35

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Hey Everyone :)

Okay. So you all must be like what the hell? I'm just about to end one of my FF's because I don't have time and I'm still here starting a new FF. LOL. This FF is a really short one (at least I hope so). About 5-6 parts I guess? Anyways, I'm quite anxious about this one. I don't know if ya'll are going to like it but I sure hope you do!

Here goes the first part...

It was a beautiful day as the sun shone in through the window of the tinted room where a couple lay, in each other's embrace. Her stunning curly hair rested on his handsome face tickling him slightly. As the sun rays hit his skin, making it feel really warm, he opened his eyes only to find himself draped with a remarkably silky quilt and nothing more. Scratching his eyes to clear his blurry vision, he looked at the petite figure that rested in his arms ' fast asleep. He smirked as he remembered the happenings of the night. Slowly, he walked of the bed briskly in order to avoid waking her up. Picking up his clothes that lay on the side of the bed and quickly getting himself dressed, he made his way towards the door only to hear his name being called out.

"Armaan!" She yelled out, horrified at seeing him leaving the room. Where was he going?

He turned around to find her sitting on the bed with the blanket to cover herself up. Her eyes looked terrified as she panicked at the sight in front of me.

"Where are you going?" She questioned him worriedly. She pulled the blanket closer to herself as she felt a pang of guilt hit her for crossing all limits with him.

"Muskaan. It's all over." He stared at her coldly as he stood a few steps away from the door.

Hey eyes shot up, looking straight into his cold eyes which held no expression of guilt. She watched him, traumatized by of his words. How could it all be over for him so easily?  

"Ar..Armaan..What are you saying?" She stammered, silently wishing everything he was saying was a dream or a big fat joke of his.

"It's over Muskaan. I don't want to be in this relationship anymore." He still held no expression on his face. Watching her horror stricken face, he did not feel anything. This wasn't the first time he was saying those words after a night of pleasure. He had seen so many girls fall on their knees and beg him to stay, but the only thing he'd do was leave the room and forget that they ever existed. This was just another fling for him.  

"Armaan..Please don't do this. You told me you'll stay with me forever...We've crossed all boundaries Armaan. You can't leave me." Muskaan pleaded as tears trickled down her cheeks, petrified of the consequences that would take place in the near future. How could he just leave her like this? Was she wrong about them being made for each other? After all those days, they'd spent together; she thought he was different from the rest. But he was the freakin' same as all the other men out there. Slowly, fury took over her as she saw him roll his eyes at her words.

" When did I tell you I'll stay with you 'forever'? In fact weren't you the one who was throwing yourself at ME? " He chuckled at her.

"I..I thought we..I thought we were going to stay together..and you always told me you liked me" She sputtered, but then gained the courage to talk to sternly with him.

"YOU USED ME ARMAAN!!" She shouted across the room. He placed his palms on his ears in order to stop his ears from being damaged because of the screaming. Of course, he had heard that before too. He was soon going to be thrown out of the room like always ' as expected.

"Yeahh..I said I liked you. So what? I find many girls hot and 'like' them. That doesn't mean I will stay with them forever!" He spat out in response to her.

Muskaan shot him an angry glare as everything fell into place. He had used her all along and took advantage of her naivety. Her eyes now looked at him questioningly. Why Armaan? Why? After all these days I spent time with you..why did you have to be just another one of those men! 

"I can't believe you did this Armaan...Why?!" She looked at him pleadingly, as if searching for answers. Cursing herself mentally as she still sat on the bed with the blanket still covering her bare body.

"What did I do? You're the one who chose to sleep with me. You're equally involved in this. So don't try and put all the blame on me." He sneered, pointing his figure towards her.

"You're a bas***d Armaan! I freakin' hate you! You used me for my ass!" She screamed, pulling her knees closer and hugging them with her hands.

"Whatever. I don't have time to listen to your nonsense." Saying that, Armaan turned around to leave the room.

She looked at him as he whipped around and headed outside the door. Her tears were uncontrollable and the pain he'd given her was not going to heal for a long time to come. She was the one who was going to suffer in the future. Not him.

"Before you leave, listen to one last thing Armaan." She shouted, as he turned around, holding the knob of the door.

"One day, you'll fall in love with someone too. But when they'd leave you heartbroken, you'll be the one who will be in my place. Then you'll understand how it feels to be betrayed by the one you love the most. And I know you will remember me on that day." She spoke firmly.

Armaan rolled his eyes at her nonsense and left the room. Muskaan clutched her knees and placed her head on them crying hysterically. There was no one to support her. No one who would help her in this bad phase in life. If only she had never trusted him to such an extent, she wouldn't be seated there, crying, and heartbroken.

How was it? Please do leave your comments and don't forget to hit the 'Like' Button!

Lots of Love,

Melena. x

Index:

Part 1 - Pg 1

Part 2 - Pg 11

Part 3 - Pg 26

Edited by TheMelody. - 09 March 2011 at 11:27am

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987Sanausmanrash.gupta..Destiny..Ksgian08shiv-sunainaBlack_beautypujalovesARme_lovelygulgudiyanrani143KaSh_KaJenwifey90simone_ksgkarankideewanixuhimacrimson_10cutie13mohini_agarwal..Zahra..Mahnaz93vrulsAR_FANnIhArIkAADITI.SHARMA_03rasikdhara101ritu19Stupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..piyushisweety7395miss93shaaz_91ARCaskettFanqt4everksgforever10soniarahejasajniksgiananushkajainRhea.KaJenLifu18scorpio95maanukrazy4kashmansibhartiAmoon.88AltairabushrayouDreamerRealityfalcon.starperfectsmilecuteshilpadmg_roks_antaraKBfanNo1illa8munni_sheeladhruvikaluvsKSGprachi06kavyaadesire_20AbhiNikiLuversaniashzadi-Deepshikhaa-pinkssx.sunayna.xcrazy_4_karanHaniyaamoonlight2630Jenniferfangupta.aditi20vidu87nacimaMojo.-wild-shonadesirerads73937Nazzz16alaipayutheyARKJ_4EVERAMMY12AR_LOVERanjie22janu1610meow23pari0706-RabiaKSGKaJen--Prithi-awarapan.Ishiajiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fansabihaa.divkashfullObodroKargoshSani_Raniyouth_showsfansimran45cant.be.assed.MidnightMusingsanumeha_rajatcharmed onesNorzprettyasjenSweetAddiction.noruteenorchidEthereal-PathMeghzzmithilalovesksgSani-KarAni-KSGsana.samircaprigurlnyxxMedha.FleetingWishes.Ishaqzaadi-Anku-_Oishi_-GoogleWithMe-sjainsoundsofcedar

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
*Edited - I can't work with PM lists, so if you want a PM then just add me as a buddy! Thanks! :) x

Edited by TheMelody. - 21 February 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaADITI.SHARMA_03AR_FANhere-i-amcrimson_10sweety7395ksgforever10falcon.starKBfanNo1akshadsoniarahejabushrayouilla8pinkssvidu87shonadesiredesire_20ARKJ_4EVER-Prithi-AR_LOVERIshiasana.samirSani-KarAni-KSGnyxxnidha1983teenorchidNorzanumeha_rajatObodroKargoshKaSh-Maneet-Fansabihaa.FleetingWishes.sweetdesireSanju__Oishi_soundsofcedarsjain

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
"Sending you a JUMBO-SIZED
Congratulations Dear!
On ur New FF!"

"To the one that in my life came
And in my heart so special she became.
Tomorrow things will not be the same
And life will stop being a game
For there is a future you have to aim,
A shining star you have to claim,
And a destiny to make with no one to blame,
With head always up and never feel any shame...
I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim
From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

Edited by nidha1983 - 28 December 2010 at 9:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody.janu1610

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

hey melody superb yaar i really pleased from this FF

do continue ans plz pm me
when u update love u