Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tracker-Abhay-Misha & Glowing Eyes (Page 6)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by -Kanky-

You make awesome awesome updates, bud!

You've just perfectly justified the whole werewolf thingy. Though, am still just trying to get myself okay with this. They're gonna butcher the whole werewolf thing I have in mind, literally. I need preparation before I see people around comparing whoever the leader of the pack is going to be with Jacob. I mean, here in India - the hero has to be projected as the leader and as 'good' everywhere. That's why periodically we get the Abhay heroism check. The werewolf guy's gonna be somewhere close to that too. Ermm

Anyway, you really made it all justified. And well, I don't know where did Misha get all her knack from. She just lights up the whole mood all the time. I don't like it when her portions are used as fillers, though. She makes a better character than the lead herself, but characters like her aren't really made the leads anywhere I suppose. And never appreciated enough, I find her to be the USP of this flick anyway. :D

-Kankshita

Thank you, Kankz. Good to hear from you.Big smile....bringing werewolves makes sense only if they are going to create a supervillain or a parallel hero on the lines of Jacob. And no, werewolves are not being projected bad in the show yet. They are just a beast clan who want to punish Abhay for breaking the treaty and daring to step on their grounds. They are right , so having a werewolf as a hero should not be a problem is a werewolf is to become a part of the main cast.

Kankz! Aah, what should I call you? Big smile Well - on the lines of Jacob, that's gonna give me nightmares all along. I mean, I love Jake and this would be an outright insult. And no, the werewolves aren't bad, am quite sure. They can't be unless the creatives are trying to get in some real stupid 'origininality'. I am analysing the pros and cons of having a werewolf lead in the show. Will get to it sometime later, though. I am still in mourning. LOL

Characters like Misha are what we call the Pillar Characters. They are not your main leads but they are the spice of your show. They are never vulnerable like Piya or super heroic like Abhay. They are all spunk , spark and energy. For example, Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother , Badi Maa in Sasural Genda Phool, Spike in Buffy The Vampire Slayer etc. Misha is on those lines and the best thing is that even though she doesn't have a hero yet , she gets her deserved screenspace and is shown to bond with both the leads , building to her bond with them in the future.
Smile
Oh, yes.  I don't really have anything to say here. I admire Badi Maa so much, and the actress too. And then we've Barney - he just freaks me out at times but then he's quite a vital character to be held through the show or it'd be like a total waste. :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by shruthiR

As always,great analysis Poco!Thumbs Up

Nothing much in today's episode too.Abhay like a true hero bashed up some hooded guy and saved Ruhi and like you had mentioned I like the way he tried to protect Pia by standing infront of her,made him look like a true hero although the way they ended the episode by freezing it on his horrible face after the transformation was a bit scaryShocked And to top it off in tmm's epi he is going to be so nasty to Pia.Ok he did save her and Ruhi but it doesn't give him the right to be so darn nasty manAngry

Thank you, Shrutz,Smile

Abhay's beast face is horrible - just like Spike, Damon and Stefan's is. So, let's just face and accept it. Ouch

When you have to protect something with your life , you can go to any limits. In Abhay's life , it's his beast identity that he needs to protect and being nasty, hateful and mysterious is the only way to do it. But i do feel bad when everyone hates Abhay so much. I hate the looks that people give him. Terrible.

One can understand his situation and his attempts to try and safeguard his true identity but I don't think he has to go out of his way to be nasty in order to do so,common it does get really sickening at timesOuch
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hey! Great post, as always! Big smile I read your analysis with more interest than I watch the episode, 'cos watching it becomes more interesting once I have your perspective! Today was so much better than yesterday that I actually thought it was goodSmile. Though, since I see it online, I got to skip through the gossip aunty scenes. Abhay looked hot, I prefer him when he doesn't look scared (my hottie doesn't do scared well!) Piya was ditzier than a blonde who'd had one martini too many, and Misha..Misha was pretty darn funny. Can I just say that I echo your sentiments about Tracker 100%. Love her to bits, flowery hairband and all. So, now that A&P are surrounded by wolf-like scary eyes, can we expect some jhakaas action tomorrow? Hope soSmile!
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
.Hi Poca Big smile and of course thanks, panicked at first when i didn't immediately spot your post LOL
Yep, was a bit frustrated with the "filler scenes" i.e. all the arnab-madhu stuff today and also the same yesterday with the fairly random comic scenes, which would be fine on their own but didn't really get with the rest when viewed as a full epi! And the consistency point is really valid, it does glare out when characters are undergoing something profound and thats then apparently completely forgotten in the next scene. 
Abhay- what more to say about the true hero as you describe him?! I loved his reaction at hearing that Piya was missing and of course the whole shielding her from the wolves was lovely:). Don't really have that much more to say as will need a truly happening episode for genuine and in-depth commentary I suppose. Thanks again x 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateeksh

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

.Hi Poca Big smile and of course thanks, panicked at first when i didn't immediately spot your post LOL
Yep, was a bit frustrated with the "filler scenes" i.e. all the arnab-madhu stuff today and also the same yesterday with the fairly random comic scenes, which would be fine on their own but didn't really get with the rest when viewed as a full epi! And the consistency point is really valid, it does glare out when characters are undergoing something profound and thats then apparently completely forgotten in the next scene. 
Abhay- what more to say about the true hero as you describe him?! I loved his reaction at hearing that Piya was missing and of course the whole shielding her from the wolves was lovely:). Don't really have that much more to say as will need a truly happening episode for genuine and in-depth commentary I suppose. Thanks again x 
Hey Shru...kaisi hai...i hope tu hi hai...sorry if I mistook it...nyways, its actually Pocha's post that makes such episodes discussion worthy! Smile
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Hey Shru...kaisi hai...i hope tu hi hai...sorry if I mistook it...nyways, its actually Pocha's post that makes such episodes discussion worthy! Smile[/QUOTE]
Prati!!!! No mistake, mein hi hoon honey:) Yeah i love these analyses she does, she's fab! I'm ok, how are you? Loving the show of course, looks like we are all addicted LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index