Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tracker-Abhay-Misha & Glowing Eyes (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

All said and done, today's episode was 100 times better than yesterday. This was also a filler episode but at least things didn't look forced. Tracker going into the forest was very natural thanks to Misha's prank. Nonetheless, I would've appreciated a better reason for the forest track. Anyhow, Pia's all of a sudden good mood shocked me also but I didn't have much time to look into that. I was more interested in the dhishoom-dhishoom which never came today. The whole "Panchi gossip" thing was very uncalled for, as you said, they could've shown it later. There were better things to focus on right now. I totally loved the last scene, though I was a bit taken aback with Abhay and Pia turning in so many different directions, looked kind of stretched. And now, I think I'll stop because I'm not making any senseLOL

I agree , Chillz. Today was at least much better than yesterday.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....Vivian and Sukriti were told to eat screentime , so the AD kept directing and they kept turning. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
You make awesome awesome updates, bud!

You've just perfectly justified the whole werewolf thingy. Though, am still just trying to get myself okay with this. They're gonna butcher the whole werewolf thing I have in mind, literally. I need preparation before I see people around comparing whoever the leader of the pack is going to be with Jacob. I mean, here in India - the hero has to be projected as the leader and as 'good' everywhere. That's why periodically we get the Abhay heroism check. The werewolf guy's gonna be somewhere close to that too. Ermm

Anyway, you really made it all justified. And well, I don't know where did Misha get all her knack from. She just lights up the whole mood all the time. I don't like it when her portions are used as fillers, though. She makes a better character than the lead herself, but characters like her aren't really made the leads anywhere I suppose. And never appreciated enough, I find her to be the USP of this flick anyway. :D

-Kankshita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugPrateekshleeseunggiloveTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Pocooo! Agree with you the last two epi's had been nothing much but filler epis, expect for the wolves entry.
And after todays wolves eyes in the jungle scene im not hoping at all from the SFX department lol. But its ok as long as they give good story and enugh AP, im happy. LOL

Mish as usaul was rocking. Im so waiting for her stroy to start! Yeh Pintoo kab aiga? LOL

Precap, Pia seems to have forgotten everything but i think later she is again going to suspect Abhay and again that convo, Pia: Abhay tum kya ho?
Abhay: Pia dont ineterfer! Stern Smile :P

The wolves' eyes effect was fine because they do glow in the dark but am just keeping my fingers crossed about their appearance.LOL....rest , Abhay -Piya are there to save the face. Smile

i will be happy when Mishkoo gets her Pintoo. Wink... par aayega kab?OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

i guess we can expect a higher degree of stalking of Abhay by Piya after tomorrow's episode.LOL

--sumana13--Ameres

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis. Again the episode disappointed me. I think u are right. They aren't ready with the SFX. That's why they are delaying werewolves entry. Loved Misha's scene. At least it brought freshness to the show. I love only last segment. Arnav-Madhu and those women are dont needed. Finally I love this line "We don't love Abhay for his great looks, his attitude or his persona. We love him for what he is inside – A HERO."
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Chill_Out

All said and done, today's episode was 100 times better than yesterday. This was also a filler episode but at least things didn't look forced. Tracker going into the forest was very natural thanks to Misha's prank. Nonetheless, I would've appreciated a better reason for the forest track. Anyhow, Pia's all of a sudden good mood shocked me also but I didn't have much time to look into that. I was more interested in the dhishoom-dhishoom which never came today. The whole "Panchi gossip" thing was very uncalled for, as you said, they could've shown it later. There were better things to focus on right now. I totally loved the last scene, though I was a bit taken aback with Abhay and Pia turning in so many different directions, looked kind of stretched. And now, I think I'll stop because I'm not making any senseLOL

I agree , Chillz. Today was at least much better than yesterday.LOL.....Vivian and Sukriti were told to eat screentime , so the AD kept directing and they kept turning. LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL
True! We all complained that we hadn't got enough AbhIya specially Pia yesterday! I swear, the worst thing about yesterday was no Pia! Its like the soul of the show was missing! Seemed so emptyOuch
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesome analysis as usual dear......
loved it.......
and i too loved abhaya's character he is a real hero........
and today's epi. was ok for me......
even i am not expecting much of effects regarding werewoolfs..........
but it's ok for me as i agree with ur reason .........
and really the character of piya is not justified......today .......
loved misha's and tracker's character to the core today........
kabir was in the same mind frame.......
anyways i just loved ur post......so this is for u..Hug
take care......

Thanks Maya.Smile....Abhay proves with every episode that just why is he A HERO. I love his saviour spirit. Big smile....Piya needs to explain her speedy recovery from heartbreak.LOL

--sumana13--Ritzie

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

Woah woah.. another diappoint episode in row.. thank god it was lil better than yesterday..Stern Smile

NOTHING  happend .. what kind of story i imagined its nothing like that..Pia is all okay ..Cv could hv  potray her as sad  just hving fake smile or stubbern face.. but she is all cool & happy.  BIg let down.Thumbs Down.CV  sent  tracker into jungle than whole   group go to find  her.&  than there r wolves.& fight between abhay & them.Wacko.. its such big mess.Ermm   so many students r in jungle.. if abhay will fight with  gangs of wolves.. than obviously its gonna be WILD. but  w8 w8 noone will hear anything..D'ohIt could hv been much better if pia is  crying somewhere in jungle alone.& abhay sense that she is in trouble &   go  behind her..

Madhu & frnd, madhu-arnab scene were another filler to drag episode.Thankfully i liked misha today.its was very cool that she played her adivasi prank on everone but she reveal her secret to pia. such cute buddy.her scene with angad was also good.

But Only best part  of episode.. when " abhay hear that pia lost also & he just ran without thinking. his dimag ki batti  jal gayi..& the way he shiled pia when wolves arrive.Day Dreaming

PS:- i am not expecting any hi-fi SFX but plz dont ruin it with    some old mahabharat-ramayan type of effects.

WELL-SAID!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.....It is actually quite a big mess and i hope it all gets sorted out by tomorrow. Smile....For me, it was all about Abhay-Misha-Tracker and even Angad. Nothing else made much sense to me.OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

thk123--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

You make awesome awesome updates, bud!

You've just perfectly justified the whole werewolf thingy. Though, am still just trying to get myself okay with this. They're gonna butcher the whole werewolf thing I have in mind, literally. I need preparation before I see people around comparing whoever the leader of the pack is going to be with Jacob. I mean, here in India - the hero has to be projected as the leader and as 'good' everywhere. That's why periodically we get the Abhay heroism check. The werewolf guy's gonna be somewhere close to that too. Ermm

Anyway, you really made it all justified. And well, I don't know where did Misha get all her knack from. She just lights up the whole mood all the time. I don't like it when her portions are used as fillers, though. She makes a better character than the lead herself, but characters like her aren't really made the leads anywhere I suppose. And never appreciated enough, I find her to be the USP of this flick anyway. :D

-Kankshita

Thank you, Kankz. Good to hear from you.Big smile....bringing werewolves makes sense only if they are going to create a supervillain or a parallel hero on the lines of Jacob. And no, werewolves are not being projected bad in the show yet. They are just a beast clan who want to punish Abhay for breaking the treaty and daring to step on their grounds. They are right , so having a werewolf as a hero should not be a problem if a werewolf is to become a part of the main cast.

Characters like Misha are what we call the Pillar Characters. They are not your main leads but they are the spice of your show. They are never vulnerable like Piya or super heroic like Abhay. They are all spunk , spark and energy. For example, Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother , Badi Maa in Sasural Genda Phool, Spike in Buffy The Vampire Slayer etc. Misha is on those lines and the best thing is that even though she doesn't have a hero yet , she gets her deserved screenspace and is shown to bond with both the leads , building to her bond with them in the future. Smile

Edited by Pocahontas - 28 December 2010 at 10:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugPrateeksh--sumana13--thegameison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index