Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tracker-Abhay-Misha & Glowing Eyes (Page 4)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Poca I Don't blame The creatives for the okay SFX But, I Blame them for not editing the episode properly..
Pia coming from no where n laughing with Misha..on her Adivasi prank.. Was too misplaced n I don't get from where it got connected.. Pia shuld be crying out loud..!!
I mean, I knw that Pia can replace a fake smile on her face but this was so unlike her..n talking abt Kabir.. I don't knw what's wrong with him..?? Instead of thinking abt Trackers safety he was insulting Abhay..for wat..?? Only cause Piya luv's him..!!
Misha n Angad scene was superb.. I luv Hw Angad face dropped.. Misha does not need a guy..she's better alone..(as of now..)
T ..I simply didn't get Hw did she knew out of no were..that it was Misha..!!
Wolves arrival culd have been better for sure..but I think it was not bad either.. *Average*.. It was okay enougf to Hook up audiences..
Talking abt Madhu's will.. I think it consists Pia's share in it..!!
Arnav is soon going to find coz the detective giri is in their Blood..
Hmm.. ChandEena.. I don't think they can risk their lyf in danger.. But you never knw when Their Parenthood wakes up..!!
Pia memory erased..?? I think ismai Abhay ka haath hai..
Coz she saw Abhay's eye turning Purple..n him gliding down from tree..n many more that we'll see tomorrow..
May be the Two Men were members of the wolves clan..or any other supernatural..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Poca I Don't blame The creatives for the okay SFX But, I Blame them for not editing the episode properly..
Pia coming from no where n laughing with Misha..on her Adivasi prank.. Was too misplaced n I don't get from where it got connected.. Pia shuld be crying out loud..!!
I mean, I knw that Pia can replace a fake smile on her face but this was so unlike her..n talking abt Kabir.. I don't knw what's wrong with him..?? Instead of thinking abt Trackers safety he was insulting Abhay..for wat..?? Only cause Piya luv's him..!!
Misha n Angad scene was superb.. I luv Hw Angad face dropped.. Misha does not need a guy..she's better alone..(as of now..)
T ..I simply didn't get Hw did she knew out of no were..that it was Misha..!!
Wolves arrival culd have been better for sure..but I think it was not bad either.. *Average*.. It was okay enougf to Hook up audiences..
Talking abt Madhu's will.. I think it consists Pia's share in it..!!
Arnav is soon going to find coz the detective giri is in their Blood..
Hmm.. ChandEena.. I don't think they can risk their lyf in danger.. But you never knw when Their Parenthood wakes up..!!
Pia memory erased..?? I think ismai Abhay ka haath hai..
Coz she saw Abhay's eye turning Purple..n him gliding down from tree..n many more that we'll see tomorrow..
May be the Two Men were members of the wolves clan..or any other supernatural..

Nidz, i totally echo your sentiments. Piya's  coolness looked stupid and out of place. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Abhay, Misha and Tracker saved the day and were the only saving grace of today's episode.

Kabir is getting on my nerves. He is just bashing Abhay right-left-center for no rhyme or reason. What the hell is wrong with him? It is so NOT him.Ouch

I am fine with the entry of the werewolves but i was just improvising how else it could have been done. The way Piya is reacting in the precap, it does seem that her memory has been fiddled with. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
All said and done, today's episode was 100 times better than yesterday. This was also a filler episode but at least things didn't look forced. Tracker going into the forest was very natural thanks to Misha's prank. Nonetheless, I would've appreciated a better reason for the forest track. Anyhow, Pia's all of a sudden good mood shocked me also but I didn't have much time to look into that. I was more interested in the dhishoom-dhishoom which never came today. The whole "Panchi gossip" thing was very uncalled for, as you said, they could've shown it later. There were better things to focus on right now. I totally loved the last scene, though I was a bit taken aback with Abhay and Pia turning in so many different directions, looked kind of stretched. And now, I think I'll stop because I'm not making any senseLOL

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Pocooo! Agree with you the last two epi's had been nothing much but filler epis, expect for the wolves entry.
And after todays wolves eyes in the jungle scene im not hoping at all from the SFX department lol. But its ok as long as they give good story and enugh AP, im happy. LOL

Mish as usaul was rocking. Im so waiting for her stroy to start! Yeh Pintoo kab aiga? LOL

Precap, Pia seems to have forgotten everything but i think later she is again going to suspect Abhay and again that convo, Pia: Abhay tum kya ho?
Abhay: Pia dont ineterfer! Stern Smile :P

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by chakku

lovely post poca.........
yup....there was nothing much in d epi except for d last part where pia gets to see a changed abhay in d form of a monster.......
nd my luv for tracker is not less!!!!

Thanks Chakku! Chal jhoothiAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry. I know you saw only one scene today - CHANDEENA!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
OMG Poca................even u r aware of mah chaandeena fever!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL
Well yes i was rolling with laughter when deir scene came!!!!

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Woah woah.. another diappoint episode in row.. thank god it was lil better than yesterday..Stern Smile

NOTHING  happend .. what kind of story i imagined its nothing like that..Pia is all okay ..Cv could hv  potray her as sad  just hving fake smile or stubbern face.. but she is all cool & happy.  BIg let down.Thumbs Down.CV  sent  tracker into jungle than whole   group go to find  her.&  than there r wolves.& fight between abhay & them.WackoWackoWackoWackoWacko.. its such big mess.Ermm   so many students r in jungle.. if abhay will fight with  gangs of wolves.. than obviously its gonna be WILD. but  w8 w8 noone will hear anything..D'ohIt could hv been much better if pia is  crying somewhere in jungle alone.& abhay sense that she is in trouble &   go  behind her..

Madhu & frnd, madhu-arnab scene were another filler to drag episode.Thankfully i liked misha today.its was very cool that she played her adivasi prank on everone but she reveal her secret to pia. such cute buddy.her scene with angad was also good.

But Only best part  of episode.. when " abhay hear that pia lost also & he just ran without thinking. his dimag ki batti  jal gayi..& the way he shiled pia when wolves arrive.Day Dreaming

PS:- i am not expecting any hi-fi SFX but plz dont ruin it with    some old mahabharat-ramayan type of effects.

Edited by thk123 - 28 December 2010 at 10:22am

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

But Only best part  of episode.. when " abhay hear that pia lost also & he just ran without thinking. his dimag ki batti  jal gayi..& the way he shiled pia when wolves arrive.Day Dreaming

True,dimag ki batti jal gayi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index