Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tracker-Abhay-Misha & Glowing Eyes (Page 3)

-kavita- IF-Dazzler
-kavita-
-kavita-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis Poco!

Havent had a chance to watch the episode so I am limited on my opinion but from what you wrote I guess there is not much story to begin with.

I was expecting some kind of aggressive, harsh reaction from Piya toward Abhay but I guess the CHs are caught up with the wolves hence the inconsistency in Piya's character or did Abhay make her think she hallucinated that as wellConfused

Ah well, still cant wait for the intro tomorrow though like you said have very little expectations from the SFX team.

KavitaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
lovely post poca.........
yup....there was nothing much in d epi except for d last part where pia gets to see a changed abhay in d form of a monster.......
nd my luv for tracker is not less!!!!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

ClapYou are such a darling, yourself Poco. Such a positive character yourself. 

You do recogonise the efforts the team puts in and pass the same positivity to all others who read your posts.

Three cheers for you.
ClapClap

Ritz, the job of a writer and a creative is  a THANKLESS job. They put in a lot and forget appreciation, they are bashed and criticized. I cannot explain their situation and it is not that they do the right thing all the time. But their life is hard and they work 24x7. I mean, we all love characters , appreciate the actors , but we never credit the creatives and writers who make them what they are.Smile

Edited by Pocahontas - 28 December 2010 at 9:49am

cutemug--sumana13--

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by kiranni

ok..your post calmed me down...i think i had very high expectations ..was thinking along the lines of vampire diaries..bt true..low budget, availability of time, equipment and talent..they must be doin their best..
again a bit disappointed with episode...i was soo surprised to see piya all fine.i know she is a strong girl and can handle herself..bt this was a major heartbreak...
abhay is really a hero...bt i loved how he just ran without thinkin once as soon as he heard piya is lost as well...
wen tht hooded guy appeared as shadow..i swear i thot of the promo..and thot they forgot how the werewolves looked..lol..bt thankgod..it was some random guy..i wonder if it has some relation with werewolves..may be they are converting ppl to become werewolves..tv news main bhi kal bole the..ppl are randomly disappearing..
looks like tomo will bring something big...and worth the wait of 3 days now...vivian did great job at making tht monstrous face though...ya..looks like chand did help or something..i knew for piya..it was all gonna come like some trauma...itni jaldi usse nahin pata chalne denge usse..bt she knows was she saw..i don;t think she will believe abhay aboout hallucination though everybody else will...i hope she tries to find out more about all these things..she has had more than enough clues now..one more day wait for the wolves to come..i guess...loved your post btw

Thanks sweetz.Big smile.....The mystery of who kidnapped Tracker will hopefully be resolved and i don't think i even paid any attention ti anything in the episode except Abhay-Tracker-Misha. At least their scenes had some momentum.

Piya will not sit quietly obviously after what she sees tomorrow and we can expect her stalking of Abhay to take a leap. Some drama should happen tomorrow but am not expecting much from the SFX department. LOL

yup...my expectations are down to earth now..lol...piya will surely be stalking abhay for sure..and abhay will go in frustration mode...i feel soo bad for abhay..he is doin everything he can to save her from him..piya didn't get scared from wolves..bt got scared from thoese two men..wat she doesn't know is she is in love with tht beast..abhay had to be rude to her..i hate it wen kabir calls him coward..abhay is a real hero..only believes in saving and nothing else..Smile

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
The only weird thng was Piya becoming normal again...I wanted her to rush into woods to hide her pain coupled with the worry of Tracker going missing....but she was normal as if A's words now mean nothing to her..she is used to being hurt and being loved the next moment...i guess by now she knows that A will always be there for her no matter what he says or what he does....

I am not expecting any great SFX for werewolves part here as I think its just too much to expect...but its Ekta, so u never know...nyways, great post as usual and i was kind of looking forward to it as usual again! :)

Edited by Prateeksh - 28 December 2010 at 9:46am

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavita.patel

Thanks for the analysis Poco!

Havent had a chance to watch the episode so I am limited on my opinion but from what you wrote I guess there is not much story to begin with.

I was expecting some kind of aggressive, harsh reaction from Piya toward Abhay but I guess the CHs are caught up with the wolves hence the inconsistency in Piya's character or did Abhay make her think she hallucinated that as wellConfused

Ah well, still cant wait for the intro tomorrow though like you said have very little expectations from the SFX team.

KavitaEmbarrassed

Thank you! Smile....you can skip today's episode. Nothing happened except Abhay saving Tracker and him and Piya becoming surrounded by werewolves. Abhay's ability to make people forget incidents has not been explored yet , so i don't know what's up with Piya's immediate recovery from heartbreak. LOL

-kavita---sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

lovely post poca.........
yup....there was nothing much in d epi except for d last part where pia gets to see a changed abhay in d form of a monster.......
nd my luv for tracker is not less!!!!

Thanks Chakku! Chal jhoothiAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry. I know you saw only one scene today - CHANDEENA!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

The only weird thng was Piya becoming normal again...I wanted her to rush into woods to hide her pain coupled with the worry of Tracker going missing....but she was normal as if A's words now mean nothing to her..she is used to being hurt and being loved the next moment...i guess by now she knows that A will always be there for her no matter what he says or what he does....

I am not expecting any great SFX for werewolves part here as I think its just too much to expect...but its Ekta, so u never know...nyways, great post as usual and i was kind of looking forward to it as usual again! :)

Thanks Pratz. Piya's cool entry is still not making sense to me or maybe the creatives think her to be some iron woman.LOL. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Embarrassed

Prateeksh--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index