Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tracker-Abhay-Misha & Glowing Eyes (Page 2)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
pokey i love u! n i hate d creatives!

loved d way u described tracker...soo true!
as for mishkoo's live wire hunk!..well raj singh arora! n a gud character for him....since ur  an ashi yuvi fan*i cant get over dis one*

u noe hw ashi melted iwid yuvi's one rose!Day Dreaming
as fr d wolves and der yellow eyes...dat reminded me of eclipse book sequence in wich jasper is teaching dem tricks to kill new borns..even den ders a scene in which bella spots yellow eyes in d darkness..so again a rip off!

oh boy abhay going all vampy..shucks..atleast stefan n damon do dat wid styleLOL..abhay lukd horrendous!..
bt awwwwwwwwww loved haseena's concern..esp wen she whispered to chand..
"chand just do something"...

ya pokey dats it!..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -fsn-

amazing analysis nitz beside todays epi was okiii really abhay is something no one resist to love him he is a real hero.

Thank you. Abhay is a dark knight - a hero who lives in the shadows and that makes him all the more intriguing and lovable. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove--sumana13---Fatima-

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by -fsn-

amazing analysis nitz beside todays epi was okiii really abhay is something no one resist to love him he is a real hero.

Thank you. Abhay is a dark knight - a hero who lives in the shadows and that makes him all the more intriguing and lovable. Smile
abhay;s official definationLOLLOL

Aneeka_GS Goldie
Aneeka_GS
Aneeka_GS

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Watching the Tracker getting nearly kidnapped scene, first I thought, like you, it's some college psycho, but then got the feeling it might be Danish...?

Really don't know why Danish would do that...but he surely isn't sitting somewhere recovering or preparing to face the world as Chand said. He's probably upto something and planning for revenge.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

as for mishkoo's live wire hunk!..well raj singh arora! n a gud character for him....since ur  an ashi yuvi fan*i cant get over dis one*

as fr d wolves and der yellow eyes...dat reminded me of eclipse book sequence in wich jasper is teaching dem tricks to kill new borns..even den ders a scene in which bella spots yellow eyes in d darkness..so again a rip off!

oh boy abhay going all vampy..shucks..atleast stefan n damon do dat wid styleLOL..abhay lukd horrendous!..

ya pokey dats it!..

Crackooooooooooooooooooooooo! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i was an Ashi-Yuvi pankhee and i saw Remix only for them and Sonia Ray when i was in college.LOL

Twilight and TVD sequences will keep coming , so am ready for it and it's fine because it is an adaptation.

Abhay looked like what a beast is supposed to look. I thought of Spike ( the hottie vampy from Buffy) somehow . Spike used to go really horrendous and ugly when he transformed. Stefan and Damon only get black pupils and fangs. Embarrassed....either way, it works for me.

leeseunggilove--sumana13--

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
ClapYou are such a darling, yourself Poco. Such a positive character yourself. 

You do recogonise the efforts the team puts in and pass the same positivity to all others who read your posts.

Three cheers for you.
ClapClap

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aneeka_GS

Watching the Tracker getting nearly kidnapped scene, first I thought, like you, it's some college psycho, but then got the feeling it might be Danish...?

Really don't know why Danish would do that...but he surely isn't sitting somewhere recovering or preparing to face the world as Chand said. He's probably upto something and planning for revenge.

I don't know what to say , man. Danish stays a mystery and i have no idea what Abhay has done to him. But even if it's Danish, then, he should be kidnapping Mishkoo, Pancchi or Piya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by luv_wacko

ya pokey dats it!..

Crackooooooooooooooooooooooo! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i was an Ashi-Yuvi pankhee and i saw Remix only for them and Sonia Ray when i was in college.LOL

Twilight and TVD sequences will keep coming , so am ready for it and it's fine because it is an adaptation.

Abhay looked like what a beast is supposed to look. I thought of Spike ( the hottie vampy from Buffy) somehow . Spike used to go really horrendous and ugly when he transformed. Stefan and Damon only get black pupils and fangs. Embarrassed....either way, it works for me.

i was in middle school at d time..n u in collegeLOLi loooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my ashi yuvi n sonuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....omg i love u even more nw..im ur pankhaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
so u agree rite ki if raj cums opp priya den all will b groovy?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index