Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tracker-Abhay-Misha & Glowing Eyes

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Tracker-Abhay-Misha & Glowing Eyes

Hey there,

Again, not much of an episode and it caught momentum only with Tracker's disappearance – some college psycho trying to kidnap her – Abhay coming to her rescue – Piya and Abhay getting surrounded by the werewolves. Even that flow of the episode was broken and jarred by Madhu-Arnab scenes which were not needed. You could have them later. I think it's only me but the screenplays for both Monday and Tuesday have been inconsistent and fragmented. Maybe they were not ready with the werewolves ( in the SFX department)  and are just blowing time.

No need or reason to write an in depth analysis.

-         Mishkoo was my star today besides Tracker and Abhay. At least she pumped some energy into the episode and her humour made me smile. I loved the way she bashed Angad in the middle of the forest while they are supposed to be looking for Tracker. Her spunk gets to you and you actually wonder what kind of a man will it take to floor a livewire like her. Poor Angad. I guess he will forget his pyaar ka bukhaar in the jungle itself.

-         Abhay is everybody's hero , isn't he? Or do all women just attract danger so that he can go running to save them. He simply has a saviour spirit and that is what makes you not only love him but give him a certain sort of respect. He doesn't care if you think he is a monster or a coward as Kabir has been harping since yesterday . He makes you believe that Evil is not always Evil. It can be good. He found Tracker , fought off her assailant and saved her life and honour. He himself is in danger with the werewolves hounding for his blood, but the first thing he did was take Piya behind him and stand as her shield. We don't love Abhay for his great looks, his attitude or his persona. We love him for what he is inside – A HERO.

-         Tracker is a character I really like. She maybe dumb , she might be a worse fashion disaster than T and she might be boy crazy. But there is one thing that she has which nobody else in this show has – a virgin heart completely free of malice. I was just happy that Abhay saved her even though she will perhaps never know. Tracker never utters a cross word and that makes me like the beautiful person inside.

Request to creatives : We know that you are shooting like madcaps but please look into the continuity of the character's mood. Piya was supposed to be heartbroken and she enters the scene again displaying her dentures. Makes no sense and makes your character look foolish. I am sure your ACH will have that much time when he/she gets the dialogue copy and screenplay in hand, hmmm?

Anyway, the werewolves will be out in the open tomorrow. All we got today were hungry snarls and glowing eyes. I wish their entry was played upon a little better – establish their shadows, their claws, their horrendous canines so that your audience understands the kind of impact that you want to create through them. How long does is take to show a dramatic entry in quick cuts? Not more than 30-40 seconds, dude.

Precap : I wonder if Chaand and Haseena did something to save Abhay because Piya says she saw two people. Let's see what happens tomorrow because it doesn't seem like Piya remembers much. Abhay , on top of that has branded her experience as hallucination. That too very very rudely.

P.S- Don't expect any great SFX in the werewolf department. With low TV budgets , it is seldom that you get a good SFX team who can digitally create a monster for you that looks convincing. Unless Ekta has managed to grab the right people for the job , it is unlikely that  you will actually see the kind of wolves that are on paper. But it is understandable given the budgets , the time constraint and the available talent. So, please don't bash the team. The team works worse than bonded labour to get you 22 minutes of vampire-giri 6 days a week.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I simply love your posts!!⭐️

It was really weird to see Piya recover so soon from her heartache,
I wished to see more in continuity from yest's track,
Her monologue or Abhay's
But alas...

And as you said about the Arnab scenes,
it was so interrupting and unnecessary in the flow of today's epi,

Hoping for a better epi tomo...😊

Edited by cutemug - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
As always,great analysis Poco!👍🏼

Nothing much in today's episode too.Abhay like a true hero bashed up some hooded guy and saved Ruhi and like you had mentioned I like the way he tried to protect Pia by standing infront of her,made him look like a true hero although the way they ended the episode by freezing it on his horrible face after the transformation was a bit scary😲 And to top it off in tmm's epi he is going to be so nasty to Pia.Ok he did save her and Ruhi but it doesn't give him the right to be so darn nasty man😡
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutemug

I simply love your posts!!⭐️

Its was really weird to see Piya recover so soon from her heartache,
I wished to see more in continuity from yest's track,
Her monologue or Abhay's
But alas...

And as you said about the Arnab scenes,
it was so interrupting and unnecessary in the flow of today's epi,

Hoping for a better epi tomo...😊

Thank you.😃....Both the Associate Creative Head and even Sukriti should have looked into that detail. How can you just jump from one mood to another without any explanation. Anyway, maybe shooting like a machine is taking a toll on them.

Arnab and Madhu had no business in today's episode. Good scenes but badly put together.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

As always,great analysis Poco!👍🏼

Nothing much in today's episode too.Abhay like a true hero bashed up some hooded guy and saved Ruhi and like you had mentioned I like the way he tried to protect Pia by standing infront of her,made him look like a true hero although the way they ended the episode by freezing it on his horrible face after the transformation was a bit scary😲 And to top it off in tmm's epi he is going to be so nasty to Pia.Ok he did save her and Ruhi but it doesn't give him the right to be so darn nasty man😡

Thank you, Shrutz,😊

Abhay's beast face is horrible - just like Spike, Damon and Stefan's is. So, let's just face and accept it.

When you have to protect something with your life , you can go to any limits. In Abhay's life , it's his beast identity that he needs to protect and being nasty, hateful and mysterious is the only way to do it. But i do feel bad when everyone hates Abhay so much. I hate the looks that people give him. Terrible.

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok..your post calmed me down...i think i had very high expectations ..was thinking along the lines of vampire diaries..bt true..low budget, availability of time, equipment and talent..they must be doin their best..
again a bit disappointed with episode...i was soo surprised to see piya all fine.i know she is a strong girl and can handle herself..bt this was a major heartbreak...
abhay is really a hero...bt i loved how he just ran without thinkin once as soon as he heard piya is lost as well...
wen tht hooded guy appeared as shadow..i swear i thot of the promo..and thot they forgot how the werewolves looked..lol..bt thankgod..it was some random guy..i wonder if it has some relation with werewolves..may be they are converting ppl to become werewolves..tv news main bhi kal bole the..ppl are randomly disappearing..
looks like tomo will bring something big...and worth the wait of 3 days now...vivian did great job at making tht monstrous face though...ya..looks like chand did help or something..i knew for piya..it was all gonna come like some trauma...itni jaldi usse nahin pata chalne denge usse..bt she knows was she saw..i don;t think she will believe abhay aboout hallucination though everybody else will...i hope she tries to find out more about all these things..she has had more than enough clues now..one more day wait for the wolves to come..i guess...loved your post btw
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing analysis nitz beside todays epi was okiii really abhay is something no one resist to love him he is a real hero.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

ok..your post calmed me down...i think i had very high expectations ..was thinking along the lines of vampire diaries..bt true..low budget, availability of time, equipment and talent..they must be doin their best..

again a bit disappointed with episode...i was soo surprised to see piya all fine.i know she is a strong girl and can handle herself..bt this was a major heartbreak...
abhay is really a hero...bt i loved how he just ran without thinkin once as soon as he heard piya is lost as well...
wen tht hooded guy appeared as shadow..i swear i thot of the promo..and thot they forgot how the werewolves looked..lol..bt thankgod..it was some random guy..i wonder if it has some relation with werewolves..may be they are converting ppl to become werewolves..tv news main bhi kal bole the..ppl are randomly disappearing..
looks like tomo will bring something big...and worth the wait of 3 days now...vivian did great job at making tht monstrous face though...ya..looks like chand did help or something..i knew for piya..it was all gonna come like some trauma...itni jaldi usse nahin pata chalne denge usse..bt she knows was she saw..i don;t think she will believe abhay aboout hallucination though everybody else will...i hope she tries to find out more about all these things..she has had more than enough clues now..one more day wait for the wolves to come..i guess...loved your post btw

Thanks sweetz.😃.....The mystery of who kidnapped Tracker will hopefully be resolved and i don't think i even paid any attention ti anything in the episode except Abhay-Tracker-Misha. At least their scenes had some momentum.

Piya will not sit quietly obviously after what she sees tomorrow and we can expect her stalking of Abhay to take a leap. Some drama should happen tomorrow but am not expecting much from the SFX department. 😆

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pokey i love u! n i hate d creatives!

loved d way u described tracker...soo true!
as for mishkoo's live wire hunk!..well raj singh arora! n a gud character for him....since ur  an ashi yuvi fan*i cant get over dis one*

u noe hw ashi melted iwid yuvi's one rose!😍
as fr d wolves and der yellow eyes...dat reminded me of eclipse book sequence in wich jasper is teaching dem tricks to kill new borns..even den ders a scene in which bella spots yellow eyes in d darkness..so again a rip off!

oh boy abhay going all vampy..shucks..atleast stefan n damon do dat wid style😆..abhay lukd horrendous!..
bt awwwwwwwwww loved haseena's concern..esp wen she whispered to chand..
"chand just do something"...

ya pokey dats it!..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -fsn-

amazing analysis nitz beside todays epi was okiii really abhay is something no one resist to love him he is a real hero.

Thank you. Abhay is a dark knight - a hero who lives in the shadows and that makes him all the more intriguing and lovable. 😊