Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

little bit disappointed with the sci-fi (Page 2)

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Maybe they are not yet ready and if they showed the wolf and it wasnt good id be even more disappointed
lets wait n see what they come up with

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
if u forget Twilight, remember that shows like Vampire Diaries have done a fab job... n I don't think Ekta doesn't have the money to go for good spcl effects people!! could she pls hire a better team for this job! LOL
Nautanki- IF-Rockerz
Nautanki-
Nautanki-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged

I honestly feel the same... 

It's not like along the lines of Twilight at all.. I think the makers are confused in what to do next. I'm watching the show only for my favourites. If it was some other jokers playing the characters I wouldn't have even bothered to turn on the T.V. 

AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
i didnt like it either. and why were there so many wolves??? even twilight has a limited number. there were 7-8 pairs of eyes on every side surrounding abhiya. itne saare wolves kaise dikhayenge ye log??? a rival vampire clan wud have been better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aaisha..

i didnt like it either. and why were there so many wolves??? even twilight has a limited number. there were 7-8 pairs of eyes on every side surrounding abhiya. itne saare wolves kaise dikhayenge ye log??? a rival vampire clan wud have been better.

LOL at first I thought of counting the pair of eyes, but I left it out LOL
ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
If they do not have the budget then they shouldn't go for such storyline!  All those eyes which was supposedly werewolves eyes looked like Diwali lightsLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index