Ravi on his favorite show - article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Celebs on their favourite 2010 shows

The 21st century saw a wave of shows on the small screen. There may have been a shift from soap opera to reality shows, but serials definitely ruled the roost. 2010 saw a varied mix of non-fiction shows and not to forget the topics that were diverse. This saw a rise in TRP's at the same time created awareness. After all audience will watch what they are shown on the small screen. We ask some of our TV celebs their favourite 2010 fiction show.

Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next
Ravi Dubey

Ravi Dubey
It may sound weird but I hardly get time to watch TV but I will say one of the best fiction show of 201o is Saas Bina Sasural not because I am in it but the concept is so out of the box. When I was a kid I use to watch Malgudi Days and always dreamt of working in some different show. I guess Saas Bina Sasural is a wonderful show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-Varsha-01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravi on his favorite show - article" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

Davi

IF-Dazzler

Davi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharin!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.