Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet kisses MSK on cheek..Arjuns Bazigar on Anne

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Maneet still near the door n Geet says..u teasing me again...n starts to leave n MSK pulls her closer.. Geet says..leave me..u mite have time to play games..i have work..leave me!! Dadi comes n Maneet separate...n MSK is doing pushup on the door n Dadi says..go ahead..u will need it....after marriage..u will b bashed so much...u need it..n Geet is cleaning the table n Dadi says..why u doing it.. call naKEWL...!!    Geet outside the mansion sitting on a swing n says..to Babaji ..please let it snow.. even 2-3 kg is fine...but please..n it starts snowing n Geet is running around happy n goes to call MSK!!

Anne in her room n its decorated for christmas wit a christmas tree n wonders if Arjun has come n Arjun is there..n Anne says..what u doing?? go...n Arjun says..i asked u to come out..u din n starts closing in on Anne..n MSK is passing by.......n knocks...n Anne asks Arjun to hide.....n Arjun says..first tell why u lied to MSK for me?? Anne says...later..n Arjun says..ok but u have to come wit me at nite...n Anne says how....n Arjun says lie..!! Anne makes Arjun hide n Anne opens door n MSK asks what took so much time n Anne says..was listening to music......n Anne says..i hv to go out at nite...to friends...n u should go to Geet n sends him off..!! MSK comes out....n sees Geet  in the alley...n is happy n MSK asks why u happy?? Geet says...coz i won..... MSK says....if my loss will make u happy..then i m ready to lose always...n Geet says....u have to do as i say now..come...! MSK says..wat u done to MSK,..if before marriage this is my value wat will happen after wedding?? Geet says..stop pulling my leg......n come out...n Geet takes MSK outside n says..now i won so tell me those three words..n MSK says...u think i din wanna say so to u?? Geet says..u made me troubled to hear those words........so i thot u din wanna say....

Geet is blabbering n MSK says.. I love u Geet..n Shukran allah starts...  MSK closes in on Geet  n holds her from back n says.. I love u Geet....n says..see i told u...now come inside....or we catch cold..  Geet says....that tho its snowing so much i dun feel at all cold....n MSK says..coz i m near u.... so how dare cold touch u..!! Geet says..no...but i used to feel very cold in Punjab..but why not here...?? Confused Geet checks the snow accumulated on trees n says..why is ice like this?? MSK worried.. Geet feels something is wrong...

Anne is out of the house on the terrace ...n is waiting for Arjun n says..why giving surprise on the terrace of the house??? Anne says....culdn find anything better?? Arjun says...well coz i m different n Anne says..what will happen if MSK comes?? Arjun says...so..go to him...n Anne says..whats the surprise..n Arjun says..it wasnt to kill u but my mission is something bigger...  Anne is searching for Arjun n Arjun tags her...secretly.. n then comes near her n blindfolds her..n says....stay quiet its a surprise n so come... n takes her on flight of stairs to the edge of the terrace n Anne says...what u doing?? Arjun says..scared n Anne says..not from u...n Arjun says..u should be coz i culd kill u...

Anne tells Arjun that if u do..then u hv no idea what MSK will do to u ..n Arjun says..so u have a lot of overconfidence on ur bro...n Anne says..no confidence..n if u dun tell me ur surprise in next 5 seconds i will go.... n Arjun  holds Anne on the shoulders n looks like he is gonna push her..Shocked

-END-

Precap - MSK holding Geet n Geet holding MSK.... both come closer n Geet kisses MSK on the cheek..!! 

Link (maangeetcrazy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 28 December 2010 at 9:35am

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

superchefharikashiva25lovelyreemuJaipriasmi123rania786shwetacoolraman_simeritzangellpalmbeach1238bhakbhartifanhirajibmeem275zarna28avidity_2002AnuNqurasakura123ahutakripsyGayaazerrooptimismhemvbSayiaguru-ki-dewaani-Trinity-Tishuufatim30starlite7hookedonGeetnan_10maaneetkimeettazeen_29sreereddyHADmishtiZari20RIVERSushaanManeetMallu_galmy_viewbahane-raiAasma-lodysubiaman-Deepzz--Urvi--Humera-iqbals4everMicronDhara_sSimplyAparajita-Sonia-Anu-Ananyabluedreamz953puthveil_of_roses-Sangs-kasuuuuAmongthestars89mrk-1maansasurveen_kapoorNelsAngadzgirlzooni.blueDillikudiSophia21evasumiKissTheSkybubblygal1711rahmona_pakswe-Priti11-divareena-Kash-Fallen AngelSilentsoul49erFanvirgo_gurlMaaUjnawazcharmed onesAbsoluv..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuSahSahmd410nehara-lazybee-roseinbloomrs12345maanmeet1..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaashaliniastha--aarthi--suk19todayzstar-Nightingale-pickachuSecretKhabri420.Manal.

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajGayaaArmu4evaheermeher-Sonia--Sangs-shaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-Visunehara..Gurti-Kash..

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Thanxx
From Kirti And Sofiyaa Kash-fanforever Big smile

Edited by rani10 - 28 December 2010 at 9:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sonia--Sangs-shaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-Visunehara

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-