Poll

How was today's episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone,

We were all hoping for a rocking episode tonight as its LTL's first anniversary today...😊...Just wanna know what you thought about it!...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had voted for Good.....it was good..only coz Dutta was smiling and for DuJI...😊
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it wasgood because of duttas smiling....not awesome because of suds wassoo rude to baaji ..
and kala phir sehr bhar rihi thi dutta keh andar baai ke khilaf
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I voted for Good because of DuJi...

Baaji brought tears to my eyes today... I really hope D forgives him!
N Hailaaa D smiled after so long...
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I voted r Good..................Bajis song really bought tears into Dutta eyes.........Duji was wonderful 2day.........
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i voted good becos of duji... otherwise i wud hav sed satisfactory or poor

baji's song was sad...felt so bad for him...the amount of taunts he has 2 lsn 2...n no1 evn says anythin 2 suds wen he was makin tht remark abt nakli aansu.... wt was he hinting at? baji neva dne tht...in fact its suds n ET tht r ful of crap n do al the natak...nt baji!
--khushi-- thumbnail

For me its good.................... just coz of Bajji's song & Dutta's smile........................... Bajji's song was sad but very touching.............Madhu's guitar playing was also good......................

--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i voted good becos of duji... otherwise i wud hav sed satisfactory or poor

baji's song was sad...felt so bad for him...the amount of taunts he has 2 lsn 2...n no1 evn says anythin 2 suds wen he was makin tht remark abt nakli aansu.... wt was he hinting at? baji neva dne tht...in fact its suds n ET tht r ful of crap n do al the natak...nt baji!

I second ur thoughts Yuvi............................  I felt very bad for Bajji when Suds was making such harsh remark abt false tears........................ I m really angry with the fact that he said so in front of everybody..................... But nobody stopped him not even AS....................
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was a good episode today
dutta looking at nakku ,duji scene and most imp for what kala said "ho sakta hai aaj ki raat naye dutta ka janam ho jaye"
Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good Episode.Mostly because of Duji😭 And a little part of Madhu too.😳 D had tears in his eyes when Baji was saying those painful words.He was surely moved.And totally loved the tender & I think a bit proud look he gave Madhu when she was playing the guitar.In all of these many months I have never seen him look like that at that ET😡 At the end of the day the jashn did provide the much needed bit of relief that Baji had aimed for & I must congratulate him he was very successful.D was smiling & enjoying the game.😳😊