India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

how can u arjun????????????

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Really i want to ask arjun and eagarly want to know that how can he luv someone so much SmileSmileSmilethat he sacrifies his all wishes to fullfill his loves wishEmbarrassedEmbarrassed . For winning her trust he is going against that person whom he respects the most which he doesnt deserve at all (rps)LOLLOLLOL. really arjun  i m relly impressed by ur actionsClapClap there r very less people who will sacrifies all his luxxary to win his love backBig smileBig smileBig smile .i think aarohi is very lucky to hv himWinkWinkWink i wish i could hv also get bf like uDay Dreaming. and i also admire ur confidence on ur luv and urself too u r person who will never loose hp and try something or the other to achieve ur goal .SmileSmile

BRAVO ARJUNClapClapClap
N
THATS THE SPIRIT HV CONFIDENCE ON URSELF AND WIN HER BACKBig smileBig smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalikhalida4uGURASH14ishikaek43-medz-nikita_786rasika_DS-Zeenat-ObodroKargoshshootingstar.xxMariaa.SG-PhoenixD-Siddhi_Mahak SinhaAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Sooo True Wink His Love For Arohi Is Unconditionnel EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And Arohi Is Soo Luucky Day Dreaming
Love His Confident And He Will Win Aro for Suure Heart Anywaays ........Want A Saame Guuys LOL
he is Soo Dreamy Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14surpatelshootingstar.xx

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Evn im loving Arjun nd ya Evn i want a BF like Arjun......

Who will do anything for his love......Arohi U are a lucky girl.....

Nice PostThumbs Up Apne meri mooh ki baat cheenli..........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14surpatelshootingstar.xx

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
yeah arohi s very luckyyyyyyyyDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14surpatel

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
And I was thinking that you were saying something against Arjun....LOLLOL
Even I can't imagine anyone in this world as whole hearted as him...This is why unfortunately characters like Arjun and Arohi are fictional....

Arjun has brought a big change in him quite so fast but I am loving him and his confidence
Mein to fida ho gayi Arjun pe...

Can't wait for Arohi to open her eyes and see that Arjun whom she fell in love with againEmbarrassed

-SarzyHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43GURASH14

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Very True...Arjun's love is so selfless and unconditionalEmbarrassed...He left all the luxuries for Arohi and on top of that he left RPS whom he considers his God...Great going Arjun..We wish u all the best in ur missionTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14

poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
pyar pyar ye pyar insan se kya kya karvata hai
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Arjun isahi hai... He will not even look at anything else except his goal - to get back arohi's love and confidence.
Even in the first season he sacrificed everything .... I to wanted to ask... why should it always be Arjun trying hard to prove his love ... Why cant it be balanced with showing even arohi trying hard.
Kash... Ur right these are fictional characters and no one can ever love as much as Arjun.... He is unique

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index