Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
actually i dont care a fig for vaishu or varshu .. and I dont want manav to care either..
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I think Manav should tell Archana and let her tell Vaishali because if it comes from Manav then everyone will believe he is lying.

Vaishali needs to dump Dharmesh, he hid a huge thing from her. She should've known from the start that he had a child, do his parents even know? I doubt his mom would ask him to take Vaishali to Pune if it meant running into his ex and child.

i dont think his parents know the truth either
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: michiganfan

I wonder if that really is his child and his mistress or exwife... I didn't think he could be that kinda person and leave his kid and whoever she is and marry vaishu... and the lady knows about vaishu so it makes it even strange.. what kinda lady is ok that the dude that got her prego is married to another lady.. (after she had her child)

i think watever dharm had w/ madhuri was in the past, so she didnt care that much if he got married to som1 else. Basically im just assuming he had a one night thing w/ her and accidently got her preg, but he didnt wat to marry her, andhe moved on w/ his life. However, as we all know, its not as easy for a woman w/ a child. So madhuri probably moved past having feelings or wanting a relationship w/ darm, but she couldnt remarry given her situation...it's a sad reality that guys can just walk away from responsibilties like that...