Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Can Vaishu & Dharmesh's Marriage Survive...?

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta: Can Vaishali And Dharmesh's Marriage Survive Despite His Infidelity?

Pavitra RishtaDecember 28, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Zee TV's popular primetime show 'Pavitra Rishta' has again come with a new twist but this time the concentration has shifted to Vaishali (Prarthana Behere), the youngest sister of the lead actress Archana (Ankita Lokhande). The track of Vaishali and Dharmesh's (Sumit Arora) married life was sidelined for few days but now the main storyline will be around them only.

The recent episodes have shown the other side of usually committed husband of Dharmesh. It seems that Dharmesh is intentionally hiding his past from his wife and still maintaining his relationships with a woman with whom he has a son. He lies to Vaishali to be with his four year old son, who is not well and is admitted to a hospital in Pune.

Co-incidentally, Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput) and Archana also went to Pune on a holiday and they happen to meet the kid and his mother but they are still in dark about their identity. Archana gets to see Dharmesh outside the hospital and calls her up to confirm but he says he is in Sholapur. This increases her suspicion because she has already seen him in Pune.

Now, the trailers show that Manav will get to know about Dharmesh's infidelity. So in such a situation, will he inform about it to Vaishali? Will Vaishali be able to pardon Dharmesh for hiding his past? Can their marriage survive this hard time? Keep watching 'Pavitra Rishta' on Zee TV at 9pm from Monday to Friday to know the developments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i think vaishu needs to dump Dharmesh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalcuty_k

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I'm afraid if Manav tries to say anything, no one will believe him and then he will be in trouble with the rest of the family again.

nycsweetie

fabulous05 Senior Member
fabulous05
fabulous05

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I hope the marriage is over as soon as possible..cannot stand dharmesh for anything..vaishali needs to go out and find a man that looks her age..and acts in a mature and rational way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty_knycsweetie

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I think Manav should tell Archana and let her tell Vaishali because if it comes from Manav then everyone will believe he is lying.

Vaishali needs to dump Dharmesh, he hid a huge thing from her. She should've known from the start that he had a child, do his parents even know? I doubt his mom would ask him to take Vaishali to Pune if it meant running into his ex and child.

nycsweetie

kanuuu Newbie
kanuuu
kanuuu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fabulous05

I hope the marriage is over as soon as possible..cannot stand dharmesh for anything..vaishali needs to go out and find a man that looks her age..and acts in a mature and rational way.

exactly....dharmesh is in big trouble now... LOL

nycsweetie

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

Pavitra Rishta: Can Vaishali And Dharmesh's Marriage Survive Despite His Infidelity?

The recent episodes have shown the other side of usually committed husband of Dharmesh.

Didn't know Dharmesh had a husband too...LOL....
michiganfan Groupbie
michiganfan
michiganfan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I wonder if that really is his child and his mistress or exwife... I didn't think he could be that kinda person and leave his kid and whoever she is and marry vaishu... and the lady knows about vaishu so it makes it even strange..  what kinda lady is ok that the dude that got her prego is married to another lady.. (after she had her child)

nycsweetie

Go to top