GG ka khel khatam:D (Page 3)

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

Originally posted by lakshmin42

Originally posted by juhuti

i guess we will have to tolerate GG for whole show, i mean these CV's don't seems to end GG  character.

The CV's are very much in love with GG. That is why they don't even give a small break for these two. Every time to create new problems they are there. For one thing we should thank the CV's. They didn't let the Narangs forgive GG this time.

yeah it was a relief. but amrit supporting GG is hurting the most.

Don't worry about Amrit. When he comes to know about what GG did he himself will kick them out

adam123 Groupbie
adam123
adam123

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Much as I hate GG I have to say that they are the ones who make the show more interesting than anyone else. Without them the show will be nothing but a boring cuddly family drama without a villan like ye rishta kya kehlata hai. God I hate those kind of dramas! The last thing I want is for SLB to turn like that! Keep GG-theyre less annoying than the khannas. Get rid of the khannas coz they r a pain in the a---.

Edited by adam123 - 01 January 2011 at 9:31am
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adam123

Much as I hate GG I have to say that they are the ones who make the show more interesting than anyone else. Without them the show will be nothing but a boring cuddly family drama without a villan like ye rishta kya kehlata hai. God I hate those kind of dramas! The last thing I want is for SLB to turn like that! Keep GG-theyre less annoying than the khannas. Get rid of the khannas coz they r a pain in the a---.

A drama without villains would be quite boring. I agree. But I don't want Amrit to support GG. Let they do whatever they want all alone and I would love to see Ambo together spoiling their plans. Amrit must  support his sweet wife Bebo and not this GG......

Edited by lakshmin42 - 02 January 2011 at 7:03am
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I know a drama without villain will bee extremely boring, but for how long we have to see same villain with the almost same story line, i don't mind seeing another villain but they have to be different if they can't get different villain then they can at-least show the same villain with some different storyline.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

I dont think the pesence of a villain is imp for a show as one's life is usually more fun without villians. There are so many other imp things in life and the show can focus on them instead of GG, haan if only Gursheel becomes good from the heart, I wont mind her staying as she is a great actress and fun to see.
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

I dont think the pesence of a villain is imp for a show as one's life is usually more fun without villians. There are so many other imp things in life and the show can focus on them instead of GG, haan if only Gursheel becomes good from the heart, I wont mind her staying as she is a great actress and fun to see.

Wow now that is really a good idea. GG becoming good and repenting for their past deeds like their brother. But I know it is too much to expect. But they have made GG do almost all evil things. Now let the CV's give them some rest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

ur right alju, they can focus on AmBo love, romance and their married life instead of focusing more and more on ambo separationsAngry.....GG becoming good not possible in this life yaar.

Go to top