LTL Losing its touch

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok seriously this track is starting to get really boring now , when the hell will naku start punishing kala for her evil deeds , and finally expose her ๐Ÿ˜• the storylines become really mundane and repetitive . I feel like skipping episodes, no wonder mishal is contemplating leaving this show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i can understand u are thinking like this but think...if nakku would expose kala what will dutta think???

he dont belive her....nakku have no prove....dutta loves her yeeah....but yehi toh baad maney ko tayar hi nahi hai....nakku uskeh agar phir gunhe ghar hi hogi....because dutta will think she is insulting his sis....we have to wait and watch....like nakku is doing....
between todays episode was great
ankita66 thumbnail
at least she can start to punish kala and gang for their evil deeds , even if she doesn't expose them. 
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿ˜Šyaaa maybe nakku have also a plan๐Ÿ˜†

our shernii
Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
ankita66 thumbnail
all she ever does is pray u cant just win a battle by praying.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i can see wer ur cumin from bt if u hav noticed thn so far eva since kala has openly tld her abt her deeds, naku has made sure al her plans hav backfired...so she is makin sure kala doesnt succeed..at the sme time she wnts her hubby bk so is makin sure he cums bk 2 her, thn mayb her ful focus wil b on kala n her evil tricks
as regards 2 mishal thinkin ov leaving wel he confirmed hw wnt b leaving nw...he neva intended to nt until he is satisfied with his role/character....