Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister (Page 2)

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
OYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Welcome back to the COOLEST of em all: DA BRIJ

1. First I would like to know when the editors are going to wake up? I think they may be waiting for a prince charming to come and kiss them awake. Or maybe firing them would be a good wake up kiss.
2. When did Geet's CV's start making VM's? Confused This is a TV SHOW, why are there weird special effects during scenes? For example, those ugly orange glowing balls floating in mid air.
3. Please spare us from Nikunj. She simply cannot act. I like Arjun and she is ruining the scenes with him. Replace her.
4. Will we ever get a back story behind Avesha's sudden appearance? It is not too late to give us one.
5. Dubbing during the snow fall scene wanted me to put on ear plugs. Why was Geet screaming like that? Maan was right next to her.
6. Geet's ranting before Maan's "ILU" was baseless and felt very forced. it was OTT.
7. Due to pathetic editing, special effects, dubbing, and EXECUTION the "ILU" scene fell flat. The idea for the scene are awesome, but presentation is questionable. The scene was not free fowing enough. Something was amiss.

Things I Liked.
  1. Geet's dance, she is adorable. ROFLROFL
  2. Maan and Geet getting caught by Daadi. ROFL
  3. Maan's 2nd "I love you"
  4. Maan's bedroom eyes through out the episode.

Edited by Ann.A - 29 December 2010 at 1:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies-pixie-maansa

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged

First of all, way too much footage was given to Arjun and Annie. Yes, I understand the importance of side tracks and the development of secondary characters, trust me, I KNOW! But that doesn't mean that the secondary characters should be given more screen time than the main ones. It is especially difficult when the secondary characters in question are played by actors who can't act. Sorry to be redundant but a fact is a fact. The fact is Nikunj can't act; it's as simple as that. For, example look at her expressions where Arjun backs her to a wall, she kept making bigger and bigger eyes. If that translates to acting then, I should be flying to Mumbai on the next flight. (I'm known have great control over the size of my eyes)ROFL So yeah, that's my rant. Please give her some lessons on emoting.

Maan and Geet: I like the bed room scene. Maan doing push ups on the door left me wondering a bit but OK. Daadi and her suggestive language, GeekI must say I always knew there was a wild one underneath that Dadi avatar ( You thought I was going to say Saree, right? PERVS LOL) . Geet Dancing was so cute. DD is just adorable. Dubbing and editing in the ee-loo scene was, for lack of a better word, questionable. No, I change my mind, it sucked!  It was such an important scene and you ruin it because of what? That's right, poor editing and dubbing! And also, since when are you in the VM making business? Quit ruining Song sequences with transitions. What happened to good old fashioned editing? Also, GEET fans enjoy making their own VMs, so  quit trying to steal their thunder! You don't need to waste time using Sony Vegas or any other software of your choice, Stick to editing! Like really concentrate on it.

ArJun and Annie: Arjun is brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed all his scenes. Annie on the other hand is different story. Annie still has no  back story, and like I said before Nikunj still can't emote.

Overall: No Comment ROFL

Edited by MarshP - 29 December 2010 at 1:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies-pixie-

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
~Un-Res~

now i get wht tis was...

DOOR CHI!!ROFL

Snow ko chado!!Sleepy  NES ko Phaako.. Evil Smile

Mighty Moron Maan is busy
under kwaab ki dupatta all cozy...
Daadi enters with cheeks extra-rad
humming and giggling at her lad!
But Moron is at heights of innocence..
does Door Chi which made no sense!
and gave me flashes of SpiderMaan!
clinging to Chi behind NTs back! HAAN!!
under kwaab ki dupatta alwys lazy!

------------ Brij da Talwar brak!!---------

DEB aka Devil's EraZor Blade ripps off NES ka NEB attraction
and t horendous consequences to NE files

meanwhile enjoy

Maan as cheerleader all Pink n puffy
for T Brij's entry/exit frm t Jail
 following a smal exercise aka mass Murder!

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

--------------------------------------------
while Mighty Moron Maan is busy
Up above T K Mansions rooF
Ms Handa pokes Babaji.. uFFF!!
Fall Snow Fall *Throws tantrum*
n My Munda ill scream ILU with Band n Drum!
Barter... in return of Sawa Sau Candles
Babaji ya Baaba Maan paid for T Poodles!

Ms Handa forgets Baby in her tummy..
Yet again! to Bhangra lik a Pammi!!
Munda Stares lik nva before..
with a smile now glued to look bore!
And shouts off our Hearts qeury
what is happening to MSK?? we wrry!!

-------------another DEB brak!!-----------------

Munda hui BadMaaN...Oyeeee Brij! tere liye!!

i Know u want it!
Come on baby Hav it!!
Ab tere Haath se Na Jaana!!
Main HOOn MaaN! HAAN HOON saare..
mere Husn ke Deewane!!

HAAN HAAN!!
I know u want it!
Now Come on Baby Hav it!
MAIN HOON MAAN!! HAAN HOON Saare..
Mere Hips ke Dewaane!!

Ab Dil dhadaktha ha DHak DHAK!!
Main toh Tujhko Gale Lagaoon
kisi Aur ki Mujhko Zaroorat Kya
Main toh Tujhse hi Pyaar Jataoon!!

Whats My NAAM??
Whats My NAAM??
Whats My NAAM??

My naam is Munda
Stalker of T Handa!!
I'm toooo Sexy for You
Ab Mere Haath se na Jaana!!
HAAN HAAN HAAN Munda!!
Stalker of T Handa!
I'am too sexy for You..
Mere Haath se na Jaana!!

HAAN HAAN HAAN Munda!!
Stalker of T Handa!
I'am too sexy for You..
Mere Haath se na Jaana!!

Take it Off!
ROFL

Take it Off!
ROFL

Take it Off!
ROFL

Take it Off!ROFL
ROFLROFL

billy billy billy Boys!!
Oooo you are a billi!!
Main toh Folo Folo Karta HOOn!!
oooo HAAN!! Jab Aapke taraf dekhun,
Baathein Kaam Kaam Karte Hain!
HAAN!! Bekhabar!! Hoon Azar mujhpe tere nazar ka!

Ab Dil dhadaktha ha DHak DHAK!!
Main toh Tujhko Gale Lagaoon
kisi Aur ki Mujhko Zaroorat Kya
Main toh Tujhse hi Pyaar Jataoon!!

Whats My NAAM??
Whats My NAAM??
Whats My NAAM??

My naam is Munda
Stalker of T Handa!!

I'm toooo Sexy for You
Ab Mere Haath se na Jaana!!
HAAN HAAN HAAN Munda!!
Stalker of T Handa!
I'am too sexy for You..
Mere Haath se na Jaana!!

Ain't nobody got body like Munda
Everybody want body like Munda
U Drive me crazy coz  ur naam is Handa
Ain't nobody got body like Munda
Everybody want body like Munda
U Drive me crazy coz  ur naam is Handa

Ain't nobody got body like Munda!! HAAN!!ROFL

------------------------------------------------------------
with cottonflakes falling lik from t tree...
n Geet rambling t wrds t are three..
Munda utters 'em in random hurry
to make it sound lik thandi curry!
Shukaran allah... cam in reply to our prayers..
and left us wit queries deeper in our  brains layers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEB ripps off ....Bazigaar
( with sadistic pleasure of executing impending adieu to NES!)

NEB jots a rop with a suicidal knot
  to make MSK taste NTs stomach wash pot..

n t Rathod Guy hangs NES at t cliff
and we sincerely wish u giv her a tiff!
coz Mighty Moron Maan nva had a sissy..
n neither he / nor we wud care for tis jipsy!

throws off to NE files!!Evil Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap shows a kiss
which we rather not miss!
anyways chado...

----------------------------------
PS : EDITORS :Video mixer grinders hav mor effects u need to know of..
                     Mayb som utub tutorials can help u...
                     sound sounded lik t weather was really storming out snow!
       CVs : get ur Executives to Execute!
               or do u need Brij n T Talwar to Execute ur EXECUTIONs!!

Baary : lik a lad u need to sow..
                      to earn another bow!!
                  coz when t artics to pluto u flow..
                       we seee no rainbow!!

---------------------------------------------------------

TC
~ResS~

Edited by mi7chimes - 28 December 2010 at 3:31pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmynamanduanjalireddyy84shreya_lravenheartsecretkeeperIndigoBlues-pixie-SoapoperasrfunpennuAnjanaYYZ

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
res. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Daaku, Jaya and Jyoti, nice writeups!!!  Very well said! Clap

Its really pissing off when they edit all the good stuff out, especially the hug! Angry

Overall an ok episode, Arjun knows MSK's weakness and its his family!  NE being pushed off Im really not in favor of that, evil doesn't win with evil!  Like I said before it should be a man to man match, not using a woman!  What are the creatives trying to convey here, use woman all the time!  Im really upset with this aspect of their creativeness!  Its not right!Angry

Maan doing door - Chi, wow that was just too funny!  Bechara can't even romance his wife to be properly!  Wow, kudi is just alot smarter then u think, this is why I just love DD so much, her cute bubbly self makes Geet come to life!  She is awesome!  Geet has become bold in front of Maan, the way she was dancing was so cute!  Loved the hug, but bits were edited out, I wonder why they do that!  Again, Maan will go to any extent for her!  Geet aint no fool, she figured out it was fake snow and thank u creatives for not showing it as real!  Again for me DD stole the show!

NE and ARjun, no comments, she is so expression less! God help her in acting!!! Ouch

Anyway again a filler episode with lots of hope, but went down in vein! Geet kept making me laugh and that wad it! Sleepy

Tight clothes, is a big no no for me, Maan was wearing the same exact thing when he was in hospital! 

Maan's past Sameera

Sam has been mentioned so much, but still nothing about her!  Yes, I believe she deceived Maan but with NT's influence. AsI mentioned before NT must have wanted Maan and knew Maan has fallen for Sam, but NT must have done something! Again, Sam and NT are related, maybe cousins! Ouch

Sam might be a rich snob, but down under I think she is full of heart and Im sure she still has a hidden spot for Maan, only time will tell and her entry shall shed some light on her!  Hopefully Maan wasnt married to her and this is his first marriage to Geet!  Maybe she too ran off on their sagai night!  Runaway would be wives! LOLHopefully we don't have a baby MSK already, please creatives don't do that to us! OuchOuchOuch

Edited by 49erFan - 28 December 2010 at 10:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84shreya_l-pixie-suj01SoapoperasrfunpennuTaiyoAnjanaYYZ

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Suspence Supence - Geet Kisses Maan - Brij? - Baazigar

I liked today's episode except Annie's weird expressions and reactions........

Seriously what I didn't get ke how Maan can be super maan when Geet in danger, but not when his no sister is LOL, now I am doubting being her his sister surely LOL

Joking apart......

The snow fall segmant was really cute, but I was doubting being it's MSK who did all this, to make Geet have the same feeling of Manali's incident, remember last time when they went there and it was really snow, he was waiting for her to confess her feelings, bringing her near him, now it's the other side, it's her who is despo waiting for his answer, he is making her feeling that his feelings for her is much bigger than I love you, especially with his SRK's line from yesterday, itni paas mat aao ke kuch kuch honge lagta hai, etc.......

Again the CVs r closing this loop, I wish they make a nice dialouge on this where MSK make her realise her the connection of these two incidents.....

The precap of the kiss, is so cute, I liked Maan's expression, he was surprised, he might never thought ke Geet ke himmat itni bad gayee Embarrassed, last time in the snow fall, he was seeking her near him, this kiss might give him the premission indirectly to be much near to her Embarrassed

About Arjun, I like his acting, his baazigar kind of reveange, he might be really want to kill Annie, but do u think he is really that stupid to do this aur woh bhi in KM? He might be too trying to be a hero kind of person infront of her to make her trusts him blindly and in same time he wants MSK to be bothered about it......

Now imagin if Annie fell on Brij LOL

I was waiting for Brij's re-entry, he is much worth watching than the nonsense Annie........

How to forget the cute scene at begin when dadi enters and Maan pretends as doing some excerice, so cute Embarrassed and Geet's dance, so sweet is she Embarrassed

Over all, I would give today's episode 9/10, coz I found Annie so much of annoying, seriously CVs replace Nikunj with an other actress, her role is so good, but she can't even live up to it.......

Edited by temorocks - 28 December 2010 at 3:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84-pixie-Sofnapennu

sandipat Groupbie
sandipat
sandipat

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hi everyone- good to be back after long time…I salute you all , for your effort to still analyze GSHP day in and out for the loving episodes were are getting!Standing ovation to all my frens for your loyalty and positivity!

Festive season so praise the lord! So many of you will be surprised to see my positivism, let me warn you all that I am still under the influence of drugs I took for FLU!

@Nissar, Maan Singh, Ved, Vikas & Sudhir- Today I would like to narrate a story of King Midas and his golden touch!

Once upon a time there used to be a great king called "Nissar " and his kingdom was called "Maanet land". He was a great king and he knew all his citizens and cared for them and nurtured them. His main loyalists were two knights "Maan Singh Khurana" and "Geet" who held the responsibility of taking care of the kingdom while the king tried his every best to make Maaneet land a heaven. There were also good Samaritans called Adi, Pinky, Meera, Romeo, Pandey ji,Yash,Maanisha who helped the king to succeed in his goal but the same time the kingdom was coming under the spell of a witch "Naintara" and she had her followers Darji, Brij, Shasaha, Tasha, and Dev who tried their best to ruin the peace of Maanetland.

So the witch wanted to seize the Maanet land so went out of her ways to do the harm and created disaster for Maan and Geet so they could surrender to her. On contrary, Maan the knight and Geet our princess warrior fought the battle day and night and just didn't give up! The more popularity of Maaneet land grew more , the king was more focused on increasing his territory as he knew he had "Midas touch" so he was successful on his mission.

In the meantime aliens from Earth wanted to live in "maaneet land" so they demanded the king for their entrance to his land. Little did "King Nissar" knew that the citizens who wanted the permit were romance hungry, crazy individual who dreamed 24/7 of Maanet land and drool over, prayed, hyperventilated, frustrated souls who were not being able of get enough of "Maaneetland" . They lured the king by offering such as "TRP" "hundred thousands FB slaves" even their "dens" in the jungle were occupied by these non citizens who claimed to be there for him.

Slowly they immigrated to Maanetland and the king became greedier with his golden touch and tried to accommodate logical as well as illogical wishes of these non citizens that he forgot what great king he was and what he could do to his citizens.

Rather he focused on these non- immigrants who lured him with TRP(Total Revenue Package) that he was blind folded by them and started ignoring his own citizens that he even forgot who existed or who was born and what were their states to the point that hell started breaking loose on "Maaneet land"….the more he concentrated on his non- immigrants the more his citizens suffered.

But despite of all, his good Samaritans esp. his two knights are still able to hold the fort of Maaneet land but they are also going to loose the grip if king does not act ASAP. Now as in Midas story the immigrants had heard that "the king" has got "donkey ears" so before they pull his hat and he is ashamed , GSHP team get your act together and be of help to the king ! So help the king to close the loops which he could not earlier as he was fulfilling many other duties.

We, the immigrants of Maaneetland , lets remember how our wishes were fulfilled and how our days in Maaneet land were spent, how much we were entertained so lets have some patience and let the King Nissar rule! (this shows how much patience we have)

@ King"Nissar"- There have been many threads about how many plot holes there are in your kingdom in FB & IF so dwell on it and take action! Your viewers have put hours of their time in developing ideas and good storyline for you all. This is a link from Den today where you get superb ideas…esp Ann's and Jyo's post….read it and implement few!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574594

Today's epi…. It was filler but liked it as it was just light episode and no headache to think about it! Why break your head when it is just a serial like any other, right Nissar??

Snow in Delhi
Logic- Was it really required?? Purpose?? Yes to make his Gith happy, MSK has been and he will go out of his way to make his love happy. GSHP is progressively going out of logic these days so why surprise??

Cinematic liberty- Why not?? MSK does everything hatke…date in the tent remember?

Geet and her naivet-
-Her simple and living life to the fullest attitude makes her so unique.
-She dying to hear three words. Why not if MSK could crib for it for 69 episodes why can't she for three episodes.
- She still believes in her Babaji( her immortal faith) and her MSK who is her idol
- She is an 18yr old girl from small town and like every girl she too has dreams of her prince charming saying ILU

Liked..
1.Dadi scene was cute but was rushed….
2.Geet taking the lead-
Thank god – Geet is leading the romance, like many of us being frustrated seeing MSK taking no action Geet decided to do something….she is dragging MSK to terrace and tomorrow maybe a kiss on the cheek?? She must be worried like us of questionable image of MSK so let her prove it!

3.NE & Arjun- Seeing them made us realize how pure and unconditional love Maaneet have!

4.NE- I am not being a moron but if she falls from the terrace then we have an option to get her replaced by plastic surgery scene.. ..otherwise She needs to ACT! I can vouch she just cannot ACT!

5.Arjun- Has his target fixed and his acting skills are getting better!

6. Song "Sukran Allah" one of the best song of the decade but really salute your skills to ruin something so good!

7. Really loved the way Geet was dancing...hope GC learn few steps before he decides to indulge in Bhangara again!

Dislikes-
1. It is jinxed that every time you have a song it goes wrong. What is the problem or who is the problem?
2. Why Geet was screaming from top of her lungs……it was so bad!
3. MSK-" I love U.."..was he suffering from laryngitis?(how can such important scene be so bad)
4. NE & Arjun's romance- creepy

Disappointed as I was eagerly waiting for Brij and his Oyeee but have to wait still!
I see some spoilers in FB today so not surprised as King Midas is losing his touch!

Thank you for the back hug I am elated! (I really mean it as we have been asking for it)

Edited by sandipat - 28 December 2010 at 5:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesmandushreya_lravenheartpanchjun5-pixie-

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Cold Crooning that did not leave me Swooning
This show has the best ishaar-e-ishq i have seen onscreen.  "Ghar laut chale, Geet!"  And Geet's "I love you, Maan" along with sonogram.  For those 2 moments, the makers should take a deep bow.  

For execution of the "snow elu" they deserve a snowplough!  The actors looked bored.  And the audience if they had not switched the channel probably snored like me.  I have seen better VMs on India Forums and FB done by amateurs.  Camera dude stop snoozing!  Directorsaab - Zmas is over...please stop dozzing!  

Sik Psych Games that Creates Excitment
Arjun carried the show today.    You all think that Annie is throwing herself at him.  But, there is a wajah.  He's playing Annie.  The recipe for attraction ain't that complicated:

1. Adrenaline - Moment of trust developed through creation of fear in the elevator.
2. Jealousy - Nothing throws of a pretty girl's equilibrium like a guy hitting on the plain jane next to her.  
3. Forbidden Factor - Maan may not have told Annie not to associate with Arjun, but given his hostile demeanor towards the chap, Maan's made him forbidden fruit for Annie.  Thus the reason for her lies.
4. Intimate Secrets - Secret rendezvous and dangerous games create intimacy between the subject and victim.  

Yup!  This guy knows the fundas for 1 day ladki in.  

SAMAAN - A BLAST FROM THE PAST 
I think An, Jaya, and Jyoti have said it all.  Sameera is a honeytrap not just for Maan, but for the Geet:HSP Team.   Treacherous ground that must be treaded carefully.  Biggest challenge would be maintenance of Maan's integrity not virginity 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 28 December 2010 at 2:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshreya_lpanchjun5mi7chimes-pixie-Sofnasuj01

Go to top