Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister - Page 117

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Geet 🤗

Seems still sleeping 🤣🤣
@Jhan, I feel that if they showed all Maneet scenes together, we would not mind it so much. even the repeats and the dialogues, etc.

They had UN-wesha and UR-jun scenes knitted inbetween. That was the real issue. She is the BIG problem.
@ Arwen: im off to bed once i reach 1100 ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£
Hi Geet🤗

@All - move to new den when 150 r up .. Jhan post the link 😊
Everyone

DRUMROLLS

we have finished one den 🤣

Move to the new den

Remember to read the first post fully and add to our treasured collection in any other languages you know 😉

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37526484
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
bookmark for reading An's best
Hi Everyone... Now I dont watch Dramas and Geet was the first drama that i got into, I watched a clip of it a couple of months after it started and went back and watched all the episodes I was blown away by the story and the excellent acting....Over the last couple of months their has been many highs and lows i'm sure u will all agree.

I am not going to analyze the show as the rest of you have done a fantastic job on that already. All i wanted to say was I want to feel that excitment again, in which i couldn't wait for the next episode, all i thought abt was this drama.... At the moment I am cringing watching some of the scenes...However I am a true fan and i guess I am with Geet till the end...But plz CV's lets bring back that spark :)

OOOh I don't mind new ppl in the show it gives us a break from the usual but i want to learn more about Adi and Pinky as well as Romeo and Tasha that will bring more reality to the show as these ppl have been in their from the start......
Keep Smilling :) We will get through this