Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister - Page 110

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Shinus:

oh dear god 🀣🀣🀣
i'd rather see Brij and Sasha together than Brij and Annie...
Annie's not good enough for Brij 🀣🀣🀣

Nadia....talk to myself!!!πŸ€£πŸ€”

@depika,,,,

Welcome.... Somebody take Annie out,,
Dosen't  Brij look like Cricketer Sidhu in the FB KC pic ?
@ Anshu hi Five i fast forward their scene but got the idea what is Arjun's motive, telling u Anaj has zero chemistry between them,🀒 and for last two epi NES geeting more scene,  i think Cvs also wanted to finish with NESπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

@ Anshu: you definitely have patience if you sit through Annie and Arjun scenes πŸ‘πŸ˜†, i often fast forward such scenes, although sometimes i might stop to watch it just to admire Arjun πŸ˜†
@Polly - Exactly. πŸ€£ Now our dumb CV's will show him happily again in Meera's house and we will be left to join the dots. 

Someone posted that they are not showing NT shots because she is out of town or something and not available for shoots. My point is, if you have a general story sketch, would it not make sense to have some back-up scenes?

Now they are killing us with Anne and spoiling our holidays too. Imagine seeing Anne on new year's day? I am planning to skip watching Geet this Saturday. Don't want to jinx the whole year.
Originally posted by shinus

@Nadia

I think all the fans in that are RAHUL mahajans Fake ids  🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

that Rahul guy really freaks me out, i can't believe all those girls actually particpated in that show in the hope of becoming his wife 🀒

If there has to be a triangle here are my preferences

Maan-Brij-Arjun 🀣

Adi-Maan-Manisha 🀣

Arjun-Brij-Nacool 🀣

Arjun-NE-Tasha 🀣 (Atleast Tasha will get more footage considering she is a trizillion times better than NE )

Daadi-Daarji-Nakool 🀣
@ Anshu, Polly, Arpi, Deepika and if anyone I missed πŸ€— whats up?