Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
I think the CV's should do their character sketches better. They introduced Arjun like he has some sense. He advised NT against revenge and stuff. So simply because NT did not agree, he will blindly believe her and try to destroy Maan? Maan, Geet, daadi, everyone has spoken against NT. So, is it not practical for him to try to find the entire truth before just seeking revenge. If that is what the CV';s wanted, why project him as someone with sense at all? He could be like Brij na..... cares less who is right or wrong.

I have a feeling, when daarji and everyone in HP find out about Brij's escape from jail, they will come to stop him and eventually land up attending Geet's wedding. I did not want anyone from her family for the wedding. No choice I suppose. πŸ˜•
NES blends in the wall like a dull wallpaper........She in an invisible entity.........

It does look like CV's are in 2 minds how to proceed with NEB-NES track......coz  most of us hate NES....... 

However good piyush is ........ the girl spoils his efforts with her irritating presence....... 
@ Shinus

Brij will go back to jail 😈
He will try to kill Geet and fail 😑

Personally I think Pinky's dad should do the kanyadaan πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shinus

@jhan.....

What is the need of Arjun to do the kanyadan,,,,, Hey dont forget Brij dargee is back🀣

So I guess he will do.... Otherwise MSK will makw him to do it

i don't think Brij is here to play happy families,
he's here to steal Maan away from Geet remember !
I think Arjun may try his chance with Geet then πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@ Bubba thank for big hello coming to u  to give the slow motion hugπŸ€—, everything good, can't come to online because i m in khala's house. 
how did u like today's epi
@ All is their only one spoiler pics of Brij that was posted earlier page or their is more pics,  Can't wait to hear his Oyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee.  

Hey Polly!!!!

Marsh....I wanna see RED soon so Arwen gave me a target to reach 4600 today so me in spamming mode!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Jhan: sadly i am very serious πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
the woman has a fan following πŸ€ͺ
and they are rooting for her on FB of all places

😳
@all devils lage raho...spam your way to gloryπŸ‘Be good at being bad.

GN/GD Sigma,Polly,Jhan,Lip-a-licious,Anshu,Marsh,Shinus,zee,goosy,priti,Minnie,Arwen,Ann,Deepika
πŸ€—
Anyone I forgot to wish...my bad.Have a pleasant day.
Hi

kadydeep
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Soapoperasrfun  πŸ€—πŸ€—