Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister - Page 52

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I have been thinking from yesterday, where have I seen Maan wearing those clothes before. Isn't this white and white his hospital uniform?
-Priti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sharmi: U c b4 ma sharpshooters could shoot her Urjune came, so am waiting to c wat he is gonna do... If not, I'll mess with the breaks of NES's new Car... Then she n Urjune  can die of over-speeding... It'll be like 'Saap bhi margaya aur laathi bhi nahi tooti' n "ek teer see do nishane.." as well be spared of NEB-NES ka NEC...🀣

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shreya dude whats with all the crying?

@Deepika Hi,I'm bubba

@An awesome poem, I concur MSK does not have a sister, he might have a distant cousinπŸ˜†

@An,Jyo,Darlunia awesome sketches for Sameera the blast from the past.πŸ‘
mchopra thumbnail
@all: baba kuch nahi hua..i ws trying to click on the next emotion galti se woh cring walla ho gaya.. u see my multitsaking habbits..hehe
@priti: YUP its the hospital uniform..
MishtyShona thumbnail
@Jyo: Veer stripped🀣

WT*
I doubt even after stripping Deekhne layak kuch tha... I mean the Guy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lean, Kuch bhi nahi hain 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jhan - What is wrong with the CVs they make Manisha hit on every mobile male on this show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shreya - You crying coz MSK is soon to be an item boy?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anshu - How will Sharmila Tagore and Justin Bieber ever make a good onscreen pair?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Priti  - u just realized that was Maan's hospital pjs?🀣🀣🀣

@Shreya & Swati - wat with flood?  Please mope up!

@All - later gators....If u want NES dead then go killer her on the poll and get all others to comment.  I don't know if they will read. But, I will send it to some of the Geet team! 
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

About the Episode
Arjun rocks, Geet is over-acting, MSK looks clueless and tired, and the fake snow was so darn not pleasing to watch.  Except Arjun's solo scenes, the episode was Utter Crap. The I Love You idea in the snow could have been better if the actors did not look so bored.

m I missing something???????🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Not only a bachelor party, there r some other parties might be possible before the marriage.......

MishtyShona thumbnail
Priti: U r  phast just like our munda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago