Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@RD - Catering to a child's every demand creates a brat and not learning from your past mistakes (following flawed demands) makes you trip.. TRPs are a proof ..
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Jhan - MSK's bachelor party wont be a disaster....its gonna be the party of the century!!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I feel so giddy with excitement wit all this...first Brij and now a Bachelor party for Maan.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yup yesterday girls wanted to marry MSK..so thats a sarcastic comment😆😆

But jyo kya hua aggar girls wanted to marry him, Y is she soooooooooooo pissed off???? Is she wary of the growing Competition???/😛😆😆😆😆😆
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why hasnt Brij's comeback been mentioned as an article on the home page given the fact he is an important character of the show🤔
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@all just checked out the pics...did Brij put blood tikka on his forehead with the dead chef dude's blood...that's just ewwwwww. Kisi paraye ke khoon se aise thode na tikka karte hain
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ vini that's what I said they should have a do for Geet too as hers would be soo much more fun than MSK's

the things ppl do for love, no late night YT for you today 🤣🤣

you sounded like a lil kid there with your no you go to bed first 🤣 

@ ann ru sure you can handle that? 🤣🤣🤣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anj: U serious..?? U saw chemistry..?? I saw History! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 with NES death approaching. 🤣🤣 at least i hope so...🤣🤣 n seriously Pikunj is bad. Her cornering scene with Arjun was horrible, acting wise. Those eyes kept on growing bigger...n so damn inappropiate for the scene....😕 No chemistry going on for me at all...But i gotta say, Piyush is good as Arjun though...😆

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Anj: Even my sister thought it's dubbing, but it's clearly her voice, she is good at changing voice to cutie and to passionate, etc............

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ann

Trust me it will be a disaster by the time they are done with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jyo - You said it.. me not against romance at all.. but me totally put off this current track which has nothing but sugary romance of MG and story is out for a long walk.. The office track worked coz it moved the story somewhere.. it did not have a song and dance at the drop of hat!  If I want to watch Chitrahaar I better change the channel no? 😆😆