Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
i'm loving brij in this red turbaan 😳

ps he wore white for MSK 🤣🤣🤣

@ marsha that siggie is fantastic 🤣🤣🤣
Brij runaway qaidi ...then seeing Naintara he'll becum prem qaidi
@Soap:Well I get a feeling Sam will come with a agenda to get back MSK in her life again...mayb she will b one of the business tycoon's wife and that business tycoon will hv some business connection with MSK...and then Sam could start her seducing act...remember Aitraaz film😉..MSK might hv some guilt somewhere because he has never todl anything about his past to Geet...
@ann: he just irritates the hell out of me..
ahhh forget it i am in mood for mushy romance i am gonna read Twilight again..bye..
PS: i am arnd agar pata lagey ki baby tata bye bye let me knw..
Brij can do the catering for kC and Arjun the wedding planner..together they will add the dhamaka in the marriage? adn daarji will romance daadi😆
Brij seems reached KC 😲
He exchanged the clothes of the person he killed....

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
looks like Brij stole from Daarji's PAGDI collection 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Drama time in GHSP

trps will boom now 
WOW - Episode Cchhoddo!  They have upped the drama for the new year.   All the SAAAAPs are returning including Brij n Darji😈  Maanypoo needs to stop his cooing and hit the gym

Btw i found daadi's comment about the push-ups very interesting.☺️

Jo - if they kill baby then no wedding happening.  And for sure am not watching.   That will be easy addiction cure for me.  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ann.A

I swear if anything happens to baby I will take Brij's talwar and slaughter the CV'S!!!!
Cool down Bachha...I don't think that will happen😆/..or else they wold hv never shown us the sonography wala scene😳..but yes we should start giving them initial warnings in our take asking the CVs to keep Brij's talwaars away from the baby😡😆