Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Yippeeee brij runs away looks like.. see the latest FB wala pic.. he kills someone 😆
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Anirka:There is a written promo which came today about Darji's return ,...but no real promo on TV yet came out😳

WAT!  Wat!  Holly Crap -  I have to take Sabbatical from Soaps in Jan and there r bringing  Darji back😭😭😭  The CVs haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat me!  I give up Sarcasm after they ruin my Saturdays.  Now as I need to focus they bring back brij and darji😒

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Hey resmi...where did you get that video...I fell off my bed laughing after watching it...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still Recovering...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Erm in the bedroom scene, i couldn't actually tell if Annie was attracted to Arjun or not 😆
Her expressions CONphused me !!!!
and her large eyes frightened me !!!!
😛

wow Den opening by an today ðŸ¥³

Baba Maan Singh Khurana ki Jai ho

@all .........................shukranallah🤗
So Brij is going to murder his way our of jail. 😆 Now that sounds like DA BRIJ!
oh darn I just saw Caco's post about pengu's, ru sure there is  not a pengu hiding there somewhere

speaking of SKJ, I have been singing that all day at work and someone asked me what i was doing thank god I was on a hindi line then 🤣

where is shomu, pallo?

this song is never finishing with MG

Brij runs away.after murdering someone .I think he will come to kill Geet and Arjun will save her😆 Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
The dead guy looks like a chef...😕...A chef in the Jail........

Maan ke pyaar mein Brij bana Bawarchi...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Parm : 🤗 ...n no i didn't know that there were penguins in Sentosa...i know abt the place...🤣neways, caco confirm that it was a poster that she took a picture off...not real penguins ROFLROFLROFL