Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister - Page 25

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Marsh- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i freaking LOBE YOU 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i want more siggies like that 🤣🤣🤣 make one BriMaan for me especially pleeeeeej🤣🤣🤣

Blue- no Sentosa aint got no Penguins 🤣 but there was this poster.... a Penguin crying coz the ice is melting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Devils!!! chk tis...MSK cheerleeding for T brij!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fpQtHSPXsw[/YOUTUBE]
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@An, Jaya, Jyo - Awesome takes. I must add that all of you are really gifted with such creative genes and I am truly J 👏

I just want to bring out one point here. We have spoken about public humiliation, leaving Maan for XYZ reason because of which his personality changed so drastically. I want to point out to one section of the story we have seen so far.

Forget everything that has happened since. Let us take into consideration only the point just before and during Indian paints. Maan was just as much in love with Geet then as he is today. He was possissive, he was dominant, everything. And Geet humiliated him in front of everyone including the media. Told him to shoo off and declined his proposal for marriage. Even then Maan's intention was never to destroy her. He just wanted her to acknowledge that he was important to her. So, if he had a similar experience in the past with Sameera, why didn;t he react the same way and become his HP kind again? Somehow, the impact of Geet's rejection was not the same as his initail days.

I feel like Sameera should have done worse to make him what he was.

if I dont make sense dont blame me 😆

U make perfect sense and so I m quoting u here😆😳

Ok see mayb in Sam's case he knew that she brought his humiliation via betrayal(mayb cheating on him)...but in Geet's case,he saw that Geet brought his humilation because of a silly misunderstanding and not betrayal😳..so thats the main difference😃

@Geets:MSK said truth and honesty is the base of any relatinoship based on their present life...I don't think he gives much importance to the past🤔
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @ caco that was too good

I hope they show flashbacks of MSK as brij puts tilak on

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo...........fatal attraction🤔 it looks more like infatuation

am even doubtful if she knows that Arjun is NT's bro
🤔
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I Loved MSK doing push-ups when Dadi walked in on Maneet... GC's expressions were Bang On...
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Ann:I guess all want the same...Arjun to throw Annie down and mayb she lands up in Brij's arms and then Brij can chop her down with his talwaar...so revenge of two brothers completed🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anirka

one ques. is there any promo/precap showing daarji/family come back?

Nobody answering me.😭😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Suj:Yup she doesn't know that Arjun is NT's brother...and I think its a strong attraction which we saw in the bedroom today..its not just infatuation...
mchopra thumbnail
Bye all..i will be back later when u talk abt MSK or GEET..i have no clue abt BRIJ and BRIMAAN someone needs to explain that to me..