Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@jyo...........i have a question

setting aside the fact that NM is essaying the role of Annie, shudnt it be that she doesnt fall for Arjun this soonπŸ€”

or is it coz people arent liking her, she is being made to fall for Arjun without him having to woo her at all
πŸ€”
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FYN I'M SORRY I AM MULTIPLE POSTING!!!! MA NET is also drunk with JOY at BRIJ'S RE-ENTRY!!!!🀣🀣

CAN WE HAVE ONE HOUR MAHA EPISODE OF BRIJ'S BHAGAM BHAG from jail!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣

*AT ALL ATTENTION PLEASE*
*CHUP OYEEEEEEEEEEE SILENCE*
*RUNNER HANDA ANTHEM BEGINS*
*Salute the MARATHON CHAMP....BRIJ HANDA*

PS- I am getting this real weird image of MAAN IN A MINISKIRT CHEERLEADING WHILE BRIJ RUNS!!!
🀣🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Suj:She is not really in love with Arjun..it cannot b defined as love..its more of a fatal or physical attraction towards the guyπŸ€”
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

Really??? 😲😲😲 I didn't know that! 😲  but they still show in movies? I'm shocked.

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@An, Jaya, Jyo - Awesome takes. I must add that all of you are really gifted with such creative genes and I am truly J πŸ‘

I just want to bring out one point here. We have spoken about public humiliation, leaving Maan for XYZ reason because of which his personality changed so drastically. I want to point out to one section of the story we have seen so far.

Forget everything that has happened since. Let us take into consideration only the point just before and during Indian paints. Maan was just as much in love with Geet then as he is today. He was possissive, he was dominant, everything. And Geet humiliated him in front of everyone including the media. Told him to shoo off and declined his proposal for marriage. Even then Maan's intention was never to destroy her. He just wanted her to acknowledge that he was important to her. So, if he had a similar experience in the past with Sameera, why didn;t he react the same way and become his HP kind again? Somehow, the impact of Geet's rejection was not the same as his initail days.

I feel like Sameera should have done worse to make him what he was.

if I dont make sense dont blame me πŸ˜†
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Daaku An opening the den *Swati faints in shock...*
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyoti, well basic instinct with Michael douglas and Sharon stone was made by my house, infact I've been in the house it was recorded in and knew the owners at that time, right on the coast, so yes it is one of my favorite movies!

Back to sam and Maan's past, well I dont think it is big, but Im sure they will make it big with lies, come on its a serial and only things made up by scheming make it a point na! πŸ˜†  Right now for me MSK is tru to his character and he is being honest cause remember he said he never lies!  I think Geet is the first woman he has ever loved!

Baggage might be coming with Sam, but it won't be enough to bring MSK down cause he has strength Geet with him!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Parm, Sumz ...Helloji...

Brij's entry is going to rock...!!!!

@Caco  Sajna hai mujhe sajna ke liye....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@An, Jaya, Jyo.....your take on sameera and her storyline is

anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
one ques. is there any promo/precap showing daarji/family come back?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago