Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

49er.. maybe she aborted the baby ,...thats why the happiness when he saw the baby😆 but dont think kid is coming😊

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Daaku I think my real passion in life is taking pictures  of pengus, I will quit stealing when you stop posting them on the web 🤣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhootniiii: Aww u'll understand my pheelings for a Brijjy escapeee!! I've been saying the same thing since yst that i want him to runnnnnnnn away from jail rather than someone bailing him out....🤣🤣🤣...it'll only ruined his reputation if a bail is done! The bad boy shall remain THE BAD BOY! 😎..PLus an escapee tag gives him more edge...ROFLROFLROFL

@Bhagam bhag family : ROFLROFLROFL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if that's the case, Brijjy boy ain't gonna take a flight/train/bus to delhi..he's running on his two feets! 🤣🤣...going OYEEEEEEEE *talwar raised mid air* all the way to Delhi city! ROFLROFL
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Imagin Maaneet r romancing, then they see someone flying up, Annie 🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Royal Fuse ... 😡 Making fun of a Penguin ... and linking her with a human ... not done at all ... 🤣🤣🤣Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Is Brij putting Tilak on his matha.............?
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sadistic pleasure...u destroyed my sister's happiness...I killed your sister and destroyed your happiness😈

NEB doesnt seem a fool to me toh!

n abt t rop ... smits mentioned.. it had a knot! just lik tat for a suicide... hmmm.. i think he is gonna latka NES frm it...(Saddist i am!!) n giv tit for tat!.. He wants /Maan to feel lik he did whn NTs Jaan latkaoed.. at t mercy of Stomach wash!😈 but poor chap! little does he know tat MSK has no sista! Period!!🤣 Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
🤣🤣🤣

wait tis way.. we see her Latka and mayb evn... bid-adeu.. !! n MSK is not evn affected!! i am lubing it!!
🤣🤣🤣Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Look whos back

Super hero ke re-entry 😉😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:Maaneet should watch a combo of Fatal attraction and basic instinct-1 before thier SR to get tips🤣...about MSK's past,only reason he din't tell anything about it to Geet could b that it was not very important in his life in the present scenario🤔;I still feel its a combo of Sam and his mother which had resulted in that HP wala MSK whom Geet has transformed fully now😃...lets see🤔

@Anj:After so much of gyaan coming from 3 Naaris...if Ved and co still screw up Sam's character,then I give u the licence to virttually murder the team🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
is it true that Darji will be returning too, or is that just a rumour ðŸ¤“