Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Jyo....HAIL DOSTANA!!!! SO BE IT.....BRIJ-URHJUN AND THEN BRIMAAN!!!!!

And yeah regarding Nikunj's bad experience.....ELABORATE???? She expected him to be a whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt????
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do I get lucky enuff to get a pm from you?
🤣
Originally posted by spshastr

but jyo what will arjun achieve by killing NES??

I don't think he will kill her .... he will save her .. so he looks a maha saviour ... NES will be fida over NEB and NEB will gain full trust to taken down the khurana empire. Maybe Marry her? 😲 and then take all the property ... just speculating...but you never know. 😆
  • Enjoyed Maan's door chi at the beginning, and loved Daadi's naughty remark about how the push-ups would be beneficial for Maaneet's after marriage 😉🤣
  • I realised today, that i really like Arjun's voice ☺️🤣 but i really dislike Annie's big eyes 😕. Nikunj just can't seem to get the expressions right
  • Maan is already suspicious of Arjun and Annie... i like it 😎
  • Geet's dance was really funny 😆
  • Finally MSK uttered the much awaited ILU 😃 did not like the song sequence though, it didn't go with the romantic flow 🤔
  • Enjoyed the Maaneet back hug 😍
  • Would love to see Arjun push Annie of the terrace, don't think he will though, so won't hold my  breath  😆
  • By the way i always believed that Maan wasn't experience, but after watching the precap, im sure for certain now, i mean he got excited by a cheek kiss 🤣
  • On a sad note, no Brij and on a even sadder note no BriMaan

Originally posted by spshastr

but jyo what will arjun achieve by killing NES??
Sadistic pleasure...u destroyed my sister's happiness...I killed your sister and destroyed your happiness😈
Hey Guys did u check out Brij'spic on FB???
@Sumz:He will not kill her tomorrow but will save her or whatever😆..but u never know what the future holds😈😉
Originally posted by panchjun5

Hey Guys did u check out Brij'spic on FB???
Yup we even finished dissecting it🤣🤣🤣🤣
Glowing Star: 🤗Happy Birthday to your Mom

And you saw me ... and me saw you ... did say Hello but you did not hear 🤣

And Parm: Tussi concentrate on posts and stop stealing my pics from my Penguin  Album 😡🤣🤣🤣
The case of puzzling clues:

1. What was Arjun looking in MSK's room yesterday?

2. What is he planning to do with the rope?

May be we will be getting another clue tomorrow to add to the collection...........
Brij is still in jail and Geet FB is mocking the people who thot that wud really snow in Delhi....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I like this guy/gal's sense of humor 🤣🤣🤣🤣