Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
no OYEEEEEEEE....!!!!!!?????!!!!!! 😳

congo Blazing Buccaneer on opening the den πŸ₯³ cant wait to read you analysis πŸ˜²πŸ˜† and find out who you chop down.....😈
🀣🀣🀣Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope to land on the fourth page *fingers crossed*
WOW!!! Everyone is so confused today πŸ€ͺ!!! And all are talking to themselves...NEB-NES romance has made cuckoos out of the devils...🀣

@Pixie...Nice Post ...Why did you miss the IP fiasco???

YIPPEEEEE.....I Landed on the fourth page....
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo - Very well listed. CV's have to consider all the points you mentioned to come up with Sameera's track. It will seem totally out of logic if they show Maan being crazily in love with Sameera because he has acknowledged many times that all his feelings for Geet are first time experiences and something he has never felt before.

While answering those questions CV's can also cover loops for minute matters such as -

1. MSK's hatred for flowers etc.
2. No one at work seems to know about Sameera. Atleast no one has spoken about her. if he has a terrible past I would expect Adi and Pinky in the least to warn Geet (If they knew). So did she happen before Maan started work?
3. NT could have used Sameera as an option to create MU between Maan and Geet even earlier. After she got back from jail etc. So does NT even know about Sameera or did Sameera happen even before Dev and NT's mariage?
4. Maan has punished Dev for his actions in the past. So he knows Dev can be careless. But what made Maan doubt NT? Daadi was only angry with Dev for his stupidity. She did not seem to hold NT responsible when she came back from Canada. So, why did Maan doubt her intentions? Was it his general mis-trust in women or did she do something specific? If he generally mis-trusted women, then why hire Sasha as his head architect?

Some other general questions I have -
1. Family is so important to Geet. She came from a close knit one and had so many people around her. She was closest to her father. Now that she is getting married to Maan, would it not be natural for her to ask Maan or Daadi about his parents?
2. When Un-wesha suddenly appeared from Neverland, Geet has asked Maan why he never mentioned to her about a sister. wouldn't it be natural for Maan to mention Vicky also then? Even if they don't introduce Vicky at that point, Maan could have and should have told Geet about his other brother.
3. Daadi, Maan, nobody seems to be worried that they have still not found Vicky. That is OTT. If he is close family, would you know mention or think of his whereabouts once ina  while. Shaadi ke bahane hi sahi. Daadi could have mentioned that it would be nice if Vicky was around?

Episode Analysis coming up.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay that was one cheap trick!!!

PLAYING WITH OUR EMOS.....Dangling BRIJJY BOY like carrot in front of a truckload of Bugs Bunnies!!!! (STALE DIALOGUE OF MINE I KNOW)

PS- Seriously this MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
is imparing ma auditory reception...THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE BG ASAP!!! AND PLZ NO TADAP TADAP!!!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow An has opened the den today greatπŸ€—

what to write abt the episode πŸ˜•

Maneet scene was RockingπŸ˜›

annie arjun scene was πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ, i did not watch it propely, can not tolerate that actress

no Brij today 

and loved today's theme...Sam 

please bring Sameera and Vicky after maneet wedding

panchjun5 thumbnail
@ Pixie...What about the scene where Maan accuses Geet in the outhouse of trying to seduce him to get his money...This is were the THEME OF THE DEN MADAME SAMEERA was mentioned for the first time I think
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OYEE Maansa...can u like call Blue and ask her to come online on FB???????? pleeeeeeeeeeeeez 😳 πŸ˜† and if she doesn't answer text her... my phone got no charge and the charger is in mom and dad's room and they slept! 😳
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tomorrow kiss😲......a real one😲......by Geet😲.....

WOMAN POWER ROCKS ALRIGHT😎

MSK never did all this correct n right.....

SEND THAT NES OUT TO HEAVEN IN NEXT FLIGHT😑
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: I don't think Maan would ever choose Sam over Geet even if Sam is inoccent, I think Maan discovered real love throught Geet, she teached him a lots of things..............

Infact it would be out of character to show Maan confused choosing any of them, then what is all this love he has for Geet?.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Why was Geet shouting in the Terrace wala scene???πŸ˜•...My eardrums went on a strike after that scene and couldn't enjoy Maan's I Love You...πŸ˜”