Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

London wali par.... (Page 2)

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

oh my god when suds said that i was like madhu chal piche se usko chappal mar....tumhare hone wale pati par unkli uttar raha haiLOLLOL
but seriusly....it was sooo sad yaar....i had tearsOuchCry
hone wale patiLOL....................  Wah dear u r tooooooo fast.................
same here me too want to see her as Bajji's wife ASAP.................... And then giving her london wala punch to sudsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengal

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

Dutta.. needs some more time to accept Madhu.. or may be he has accepted her but not showing.. just wait. Regarding Bajji's marriage... it is too early to decide.. please ..Confused .. i didnot get difference between real sis or cousins... see they are also sisters to Dutta right.. they are with Dutta from childhood.. Atleast today Dutta didnot behave badly with Madhu.. Now a days Dutta is under confusion yaar.. i didnot see any recent  scenes where he is talking nicely to roops or leela. He listens to only kala since she is elder.. So.. dutta is not illtreating Madhu..
there is a dif tho....between wt madhu is n wt they r... plus i wudnt cal thm sisters simply becos they havent treated him like a brother... being with him since childhood doesnt make a dif becos they dnt care abt him nor love him...nt like a sis wud love a bro, nr like a cousin wud love another cousin...

as regards 2 baji's marriage...well i knw ur a roops-baji fan so mayb u wudnt like madhu-baji pair...bt wt i meant was tht if madhu-baji wer to fall in love n marry thn he'd b a b-i-l 2 dutta too...

dutta doesnt talk 2 madhu properly or nicely at all... wen leela-roops performed he was smiling, bt wen madhu did he had a cold expression on his face...i understand he needs time to accept her, bt tht doesnt mean give such expressions like he did in todays epi.... i love dutta a lot bt jus dnt like the way he treats those tht love him to the core, i.e. baji, naku n madhu... instead he gives mre importance 2 those tht care a damn, i.e. ET and sudsConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414AbhiAnidivy609NainaSengal

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

totally agreed with u yuviii....toally....
thnx naina!!!Big smile

NainaSengal

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AbhiAni

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

oh my god when suds said that i was like madhu chal piche se usko chappal mar....tumhare hone wale pati par unkli uttar raha haiLOLLOL
but seriusly....it was sooo sad yaar....i had tearsOuchCry
hone wale patiLOL....................  Wah dear u r tooooooo fast.................
same here me too want to see her as Bajji's wife ASAP.................... And then giving her london wala punch to sudsLOL

LOLLOLLOLes chalo LTL sets par unki shaadi karwate hai....wht say???Big smileLOLLOL
yaaa london wale punchLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni--khushi--

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

totally agreed with u yuviii....toally....
thnx naina!!!Big smile

welcome hunBig smile
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

Yuvi,

i agree that 3 cusins/sisters are evil, Madhu is a positve character. a sis wud love a bro, nr like a cousin wud love another cousin...  : iam not sure.. atleast if one of his cusin sister was positive.. we would have judged it. CVs have made all the 3 sisters evil .. so cannot justify it.
Well i am roops-bajji fan, i want to see roops and bajji together only if ROOPS turns positive. Bajji becoming Dutta's BIL is good, really doesnot matter he marries whom. I would love to see TASHA and DUJI. I think Dutta will ignore his cusins once kala's truth is out. Evil trio's will see worst phase of life.. once their deeds are exposed. they will defenitely pay for it. You will get to see Madu-dutta bro-sis bonding scenes.

yh i gt wt u mean... lets hpe dutta does punish ET once their truth is out n does sincerely apologise 2 baji and naku for nt being there for thm n trusting thm wen they needed him the most....theres no doubt tht he loves both of thm n sumtyms i feel he does wna giv thm a chance bt evrytime he decides 2 sum1...(mainly kala) wil provoke him against thm n thn they r bk 2 square 1...

i wud love 2 c mre madhu-dutta bonding scenes, i loved their kitchen scene!

i personally wudnt wnt roops 2 becum positive knw..esp after the sethji incident i wudnt b able 2 accept her as a positive character if they wer 2 make her positive nw...its a bit too late for me tht is bt i dno abt the others

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRdesigrl414AbhiAni

Go to top