India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

London wali par....

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLhahah it was too funny when the pillow stops by madhu and baaji from behind shout "London wali par ayaaaa!"......hahah i love this guy....he too funny...hope dutta phir useh baad karne shoru hojay.....Ouch
sad song wich he sing....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstshruti10augustVampgirlshally_mAbhiAniWanderbug--khushi--

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnidivy609

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i heared something like this....when it falls on madhu.... check it out in youtube...Big smileim sure he said itLOL

Edited by Naina_Mishal - 28 December 2010 at 8:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@shashikalasm :- yup he said so dear...............

@Naina:- yeah dear song was too touching....................Even Dutta was too had tears in his eyes.............. Or its only me who thought so that he is crying........................ I want to punch Suds as hard as anything.............................he always use harsh words for Bajji.........
Now to infront of every1.................. When he said Nakli aansu bhi achhe bahata hai..................... I felt soooooooooo  bad for bajji..................................

rayjstAbhiAniNainaSengal

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

@shashikalasm :- yup he said so dear...............

@Naina:- yeah dear song was too touching....................Even Dutta was too had tears in his eyes.............. Or its only me who thought so that he is crying........................ I want to punch Suds as hard as anything.............................he always use harsh words for Bajji.........
Now to infront of every1.................. When he said Nakli aansu bhi achhe bahata hai..................... I felt soooooooooo  bad for bajji..................................

oh my god when suds said that i was like madhu chal piche se usko chappal mar....tumhare hone wale pati par unkli uttar raha haiLOLLOL
but seriusly....it was sooo sad yaar....i had tearsOuchCry

rayjstAbhiAni--khushi--

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
yh he sed tht n was dead awww wen she was playing the guitar... n as usual dutta had a very cold expression on his face... i seriously dnt gt y  he dunt like madhu... jus cos she's damodar's daughter... she;s nt anythin 2 u... y blame her for summut she had no control over...she didnt ask 2 b damodar's daughter... i seriously dnt like the way dutta treats madhu... n its nt onli madhu its always those tht genuinely care abt him, madhu, baji, n naku... he sed his whole family gave him dhoka bt seems 2 b fine with his 3 sis n mother so y nt with madhu and baji...???

baji's song was emotional,i felt for him cos dutta means a lot to him n bechara has 2 lsn 2 al the nonsense suds cums out with... evn madhu n naku felt bad... i felt bad for him in ydays epi wer he sed 2 suds....main toh naukar hoon, kyun mere mu lagte ho aap..? felt bad for him... i was like dw baji u'll soon b dutta's real b-i-l wen u marry his real sis, madhu... cos suds aint evn his b-i-l...ET r his cousins nt sisters

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstdesigrl414AbhiAniNainaSengalmeghaparti

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rayjstAbhiAniAreYaar

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
totally agreed with u yuviii....toally....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni

Go to top