Laagi Tujhse Lagan

CV's Gift Parcel for LTL bday ...A nice episode..

loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow ! I liked Todays episode....

Even though kala couldnt refrain from scheming today - the game of passing the parcel was done pretty well....

Kala & AS opted out from the game ....

Suds act of Amitabh was great - :)

Leela & Roops - Dola re- well even though Leela had hard time trying to dance - It was nice...

Kishore 's kavitha - was nice - the part where he said "Biwi ka muskaan " - Hmm Kala's smile was nice...

Madhu's strumming of the guitar was nice- thot she would sing

The best one was Baji's song - so heart rendering -DuJi was so sad...literally the best scene of the day...

Well , couldnt get to hear Dutta sing today ...I guess after all this - Dutta's singing would be more acceptable in the forum

Loved today's episode - Thanks CV's...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by loveumishal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i loved the episode too....very well said dear
was just a beautiful episode....
thanx CV's.....
Originally posted by: loveumishal

Wow ! I liked Todays episode....

Even though kala couldnt refrain from scheming today - the game of passing the parcel was done pretty well....

Kala & AS opted out from the game ....

Suds act of Amitabh was great - :)

Leela & Roops - Dola re- well even though Leela had hard time trying to dance - It was nice...

Kishore 's kavitha - was nice - the part where he said "Biwi ka muskaan " - Hmm Kala's smile was nice...

Madhu's strumming of the guitar was nice- thot she would sing

The best one was Baji's song - so heart rendering -DuJi was so sad...literally the best scene of the day...

Well , couldnt get to hear Dutta sing today ...I guess after all this - Dutta's singing would be more acceptable in the forum

Loved today's episode - Thanks CV's...πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved Dutta's smile after Roops and Leela's Dance
--khushi-- thumbnail
The epi was ok for me.................... not toooo good not too bad...............
No doubt, Bajji's song was best scene of the epi.................. I really lyked the song...................... And madhu's guitar playing was also good....................
loveumishal thumbnail
The episode set the stage for Dutta's singing ...thats nice ...else Dutta just singing about his pain , would have been totally un LTL...
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

2days epi was good .............. Kishores sher...........Madhus gutar playing.........theway Dutta was watching her playing it..............Baajis song.............. Duttas tears............all was nice

Best scene of the day............Baaji singing and Dutta in tears.........

Thanx CVs fr a good epi..............
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup nice epsiode today ....😊 they set the stage for dutta singing tomorrow 😊
Cant wait for dutta singing ...he is looking good πŸ˜†

i agree with u..
today's epi. was really good.......
shruti10august thumbnail
Yeah. I completely enjoyed today's episode. The best part was indeed baji's song.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice episode..i liked it...waiting for more..though i feel they could have done better..but then this sets the stage for singer dutta..so i m waiting!...also, i was like😲 when kala was trying to make Dutta forgive Nakku..i m sure she is planning something vile..but what?