Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update,,i would love to see avdesh attending his sala's wedding
Thanks so much chatter box.

Lovely episode and update.
Thanks Chatterdi for the lovely update.
Hope Arpi comes out of her fear soon n become more strong 2 get her Avi on d rt path n show Bhauji d rt path n get her married 2 PJ 😆😆. Avi n Bhootni shd b gn a lecture on CONFIDENCE n OVER CONFIDENCE n Avi needs to b  taught how 2 think practically 😡😡. RV's wicked smile/ smirk is not good 2 start wid as v know dat he is behind Avi n bhootni coming 2 bribe him mite not work coz yeh woh pehle hi kar sakta tha. May b he refuses 2 take d money n tell her dat he is more determined abt killing Avi or as others said he will play double game n take d money n use against them. But wat if it was a trap 4 BANDIT n d police comes n arrests them. But then Avi wud again not use his brains n go 2 kill RV n khud phas jayega . I dont think RV will take d money. Lets see wat he does 2day.Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cupidstrike23

ohhhh prash...c'mon u shud b supporting me na..😭😭😭
hmmm..im hurt cmpletely.. mera dil toot k bikhar gaya bilkul bhauji k tarah...ya but i wud say ki unka plan bikhar gaya kyunki dil toh uske paas hai nahi ..hehe

@ bold drama queen
hm thanks for ur comments and likes

episode was bland though

and bandit bribe thing is going to backfire

in her eagerness and jealousy to seperate avita bhootni is digging her own grave..

she is making mistakes after mistakes..

she let lal singh escape who wud come back to haunt her now.
now she is bribing the cop who wud turn back on her again

bhootni go gayi...