Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

28/12 update jagat sangeet (Page 35)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 7775

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
bye nandu Hug
have a wonderful day
see you later

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
or else BJ said..he is like her son nd vil alwayz be...hehehe
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

I too felt like grilling her when she rubbed her fingers over Avi's lips AngryAngryAngry Dirty woman !!
 
Okay Mony, Prash, Priya .. i got some work now.
Shall catch u all later.
Take care .... Byeee HugHug
bye nandu di Hug
c u later
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

u knw guys..
m watching avita scene when they first meet....he saves her frm BM...
 
awwwwwwww........
same here prash.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
even today if i watch it....it will make me blushEmbarrassedWink
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 7775

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by MonyP

Priya
you made pratigya for your aunty? Sweety do you think she will stick to your pratigya?
She said " aap humare babuaji rahe hai aur humesha humare babuaji rahenge"Confused what the hell is that supposed to mean?
no matter how much lust i am having on you....i will never show it because of my  true intention i may lose you.....i rather die than losing you babuaji....thats what she meant
that means she will keep haunting Avita, Angry
she shoud show her feeling and die...baat khatamLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-yoga23priya

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 7775

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

or else BJ said..he is like her son nd vil alwayz be...hehehe
 
thats what Avi must be thinking..poor avi.
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by prash_t

u knw guys..
m watching avita scene when they first meet....he saves her frm BM...
 
awwwwwwww........
same here prash.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
even today if i watch it....it will make me blushEmbarrassedWink
m watching the scene where they continously look at each other..when manjari takes her...
 
awww...both were blushing before this scene....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by MonyP

Priya
you made pratigya for your aunty? Sweety do you think she will stick to your pratigya?
She said " aap humare babuaji rahe hai aur humesha humare babuaji rahenge"Confused what the hell is that supposed to mean?
no matter how much lust i am having on you....i will never show it because of my  true intention i may lose you.....i rather die than losing you babuaji....thats what she meant
that means she will keep haunting Avita, Angry
she shoud show her feeling and die...baat khatamLOLWink

even i agree.....my aunty should die soonDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index