India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

28/12 update jagat sangeet (Page 28)

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update CB!!!!!!!! I have a gut feeling that RV is fooling Bhauji that he is on her side. When she turns around, he will definitely stab her back. RV is going to play it coolly and try to figure out how he can defeat Avi. Also, he must be pissed that the other cops do not believe his statement and they are thinking of suspending him. If Arpi sees RV, she will get scared and scream because she will be visioning herself shooting RV. Hopefully, she will get over this incident and will be fine. But I think she is going to have some more nightmares. I wonder when Avi finds out about her reaction, if he will go storming to comfort her. BTW I love the vm of Avita, it showed how far their love has grown and what obstacles they have surpassed. He is greatly missing his Arpi, and some night, he may pay a nice visit to see her at her maika. I don't think Bhauji will have much power over Avi regardless of his distance from Arpi because Arpi is always with him (inside his heart) and he will always be consumed by her thoughts. I'm just worried that Arpi will freak out at Japle's wedding when Jagat is about to tie the mangala -sutra. Papa Rai will be so pissed!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Vistaa

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for update di :))
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

right sorry had to log off cudnt continue

hi girls hi vistaa good u caught up

and gang leader bana diya hamko

zaraa tanik thehro  sab pata chal jayega ki gang leader kya  karti hai.

prash thanks for filling in with dialogues

and shwetha i didnt see the smile i saw smirk on  rv face.

i think and agree with others here he wud take money and use it against bhootni and avdesh.. he is shrewder  now

Good morning CB the GL,Big smile

To dikhaayee na, GL ke jalwe.....hum to intezaar mein kadhe hain........LOLLOLLOL

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
hey vista hows u

arre  tum waapis to aa jao fir hamre jalwa dekh lena

yaar i didnt like yday episode

sab mix and match just like my update

it was khichdi  hehe
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hey CB, Vista Hug

Same here CB. I too found the epi very boaring. But ur Khichdi made it spicy LOL 

Dont know why, for me the song too didnt work for tht situation. Though i love tht song bt it didnt fit i there. Had high hopes with the fone convo after seeing the promos. But tht too turned out to be bland. Something was missing yesterday. Confused Or maybe i had too many hopesWinkLOL

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Your khihdi was wonderful as usual CB, but I agree the epi was so-so...............but I simply love the song yeh dooriyan and it suited them to a t and scenes that they selected to replay were wonderful too.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Sorry Nandini, I saw ur post just nowEmbarrassed...........but I thot the song was apt as there are so many reasons for the dooriyan between them............on so many levels..........even if they are back in the haveli together, the larger separation remains because of that idiotic pratigya of Avi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
i think it was more of filler episode with multiple stories and most of the first part went in flashbacks only. and i didnt hear avdesh say that he wud come to wedding..
the only good part was he was all angry and mad when in bhootni presence and once the call from arpi comes he softens.. rest was just too bland

i never heard of duriyan song so cant say but they just filled up past flashbacks in the episode

today shud be better i hope

i wonder what dreamy wud come up with today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index