MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by prash_t

ohh god!!

m waiting fr him to wear sherwani..tht too black in color

I want them to wear matching colours. Black will look good on them both...maybe with some gold works on it?

I want them to be together, talking, laughing and eating....

Just had a thought, what if bhootni comes along as well?!Ouch

as long as he reaches at the venue and we get some avita moments, i don't mind even if he comes in that babaji disguiseLOLOuch 
but I am looking forward to see what is he wearing. We saw him dressed in same type of kurta-jeans except his own wedding.

Wonder what Bhootni will come up with to stop him from attending the wedding.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14VistaaDreamygal301yoga23priyasmile.sara

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunaha6

Originally posted by super_boy

Him at d wedding will b d best gift 4 SIMPLE .........hope she does not forget dat she is gettng married n starts talkng 2 Avi ROFL Avi ka kya hoga SIMPLE ki bak bak se LOLLOL

Hi SB,

she probably run out from the mandap, poor Papa Rai will think another bride doing the runner - for avdesh again!!!ROFLROFL

but he might be in disguise, what do you think?...I think not becuase he is going as a damadh so he will dress up, oh he probably wear a sherwani or something!Clap

@ bold.............ROFL

he will cry 'aey avdeshwa!' and run to touch his feet......and keep sticking his tongue out constantly!!!...like the saap ke aulad bhootni accused him off!!

Jagat might be relieved actually...LOLLOL

yup di........oh man i wana see her doing the scene....simple kha koi match nahi.......she is only one of her kind.............LOLLOL
and ya.......jaguuu bach jageya............LOL

LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Originally posted by MonyP

hey dreamy
parcel is on your way dear, let me know how you find my cooking skillsLOL

I agree with you
why Arpi has to call everytime? one more thng its the Avi who ends the convo everytime and says chalo ab rakhte hainUnhappy 

thanks, waiting eagerly for the post men to come with the parcel now!Thumbs Up

and yeah, I agree...but at least he does say take care of yourself!.....but would love it if he phones her first the next time!

he is going to the wedding now!..>Simple will be so excited, she may run out from the mandap!!
di imagine papa rai faceShocked
jagat : oh no he took my sis then my would beCry
chirag:who cares LOL

coolguy3smile.saraDreamygal301-Prashu-

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Originally posted by super_boy

Him at d wedding will b d best gift 4 SIMPLE .........hope she does not forget dat she is gettng married n starts talkng 2 Avi ROFL Avi ka kya hoga SIMPLE ki bak bak se LOLLOL

Was just thinkng dat just a light moment 4 AVITA , Arpi laughs wen SIMPLE is talkng wid Avi n he tries 2 tell her to help him n teases or smth along or may b d gang does smth funny n like Avi ran behind Kanoo wen they were teasing him , d same way he runs behind Arpi like HAHK where salman runs behind Madhuri 4 d shoes. It will b so cute n they land up in her room or smth LOL 

Wanna see wat happens wen SIMPLE meets Avi...........it will b a sight 2 see LOLLOLLOLLOL Bhauji mite also come along AngryAngry It will b a cute AVITA scene SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

Originally posted by prash_t

m coming with anyone who is going to kill tht vampire

I'll throw an arrow at her from here...too cold outside to come now.Big smileBig smile

prashu...........and di..........count me in...........

count me in too prash dear

hum log uske chote chote chote tukde karke kutto ko khila dengeBig smileLOL

thanks for Convo discription.Big smile

coolguy3Vistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
heyllo everbody....ohh pple i missed u'll so much..
had sum prob with my pc so cudn't cum here..but now itz all fyne..
abhi im back nd will b here regularly...
@ sry dat i cudn't answer GOTW questions put by u pple....but i'll fill ur question
 papers now...now im fullon ready 4 "SACH KA SAAMNA ,FORUM MEMBERS K SAATH"...LOLZ

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6yoga23priyasmile.saraDreamygal301-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

@mony- sure..

nd wecome ya...

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vista90pro

Hi there girlsHug...........how is the gang?Smile..........and CB, our gang leaderBig smile, how are you? (Why don't we call her "CB the GL" ? Let that be her official titleLOLLOL...what say you?)

Thanks for the awesome job on the live update.........I needed it too today since phone calls kept me away from the TV for better part of th epiCry

Oh, but I didn't miss the Avita partEmbarrassed and then they played my fav song "yeh dooriyan" on some of the best Avita scenes and I was in heavenDay Dreaming

You know, about the precap, I think Panditji eavesdropped on the RV-Boss conversation and now knows that RV is in a thick soup...........that's why he and BJ have offered him money and in turn would have asked him to name just Arpi ............RV may be playing ball for now to save his own skin but I am not convinced that he has really turned bad...........he might use BJ in turn and then rat on her to Avi..........yay, that would be such a day!!!

hiya vista di Hug
agree wid u..............cb di our official gang leaderLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaasmile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index