Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
swwaaaaaaaaaati..

missed u alot..

nice to knw..evrything is fine..i havnt put ur ques till now...wld do it tomrw fr sure..sorry
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Vista
hope that day comes soon, i can't take that bhoot any more. Day by day its getting harder to even look at her.

yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cupidstrike23

heyllo everbody....ohh pple i missed u'll so much..
had sum prob with my pc so cudn't cum here..but now itz all fyne..
abhi im back nd will b here regularly...
@ sry dat i cudn't answer GOTW questions put by u pple....but i'll fill ur question
 papers now...now im fullon ready 4 "SACH KA SAAMNA ,FORUM MEMBERS K SAATH"...LOLZ

hello mrs kanoo ๐Ÿค—

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vista90pro

Hi there girls๐Ÿค—...........how is the gang?๐Ÿ˜Š..........and CB, our gang leader๐Ÿ˜ƒ, how are you? (Why don't we call her "CB the GL" ? Let that be her official title๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...what say you?)

Thanks for the awesome job on the live update.........I needed it too today since phone calls kept me away from the TV for better part of th epi๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oh, but I didn't miss the Avita part๐Ÿ˜ณ and then they played my fav song "yeh dooriyan" on some of the best Avita scenes and I was in heaven๐Ÿ˜

You know, about the precap, I think Panditji eavesdropped on the RV-Boss conversation and now knows that RV is in a thick soup...........that's why he and BJ have offered him money and in turn would have asked him to name just Arpi ............RV may be playing ball for now to save his own skin but I am not convinced that he has really turned bad...........he might use BJ in turn and then rat on her to Avi..........yay, that would be such a day!!!

Hiee Vista Di..

how are you?
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi vista & CB - how r u?

Vista, so many tangles within tangles!....this is now postively scary, bhootni trying to entrap Arpi...so she can get Avi to kicke Arpi out, just as she promised.....

so all of us cannot wait to see avi at the wedding...do you think it will be by end of the week?...I don't want Avita to be separate more than necessary and I can see myself soon getting tired of their phone calls, because seriously they don't talk anything new!๐Ÿ˜†

Just realised the song is yeh dooriyan, which is lovely! and so apt....๐Ÿ˜
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Gang star no.3
where have you been sweety.
missed you too.

Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hai vista di...........and swathi............

@swathi............oh dear missed you so much............๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Dreamy n everyone..............m fine . how r u all?
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone,

I'm gonna go now. I will c u all later or tomorrow....goodnight and take care...

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

sweet avita dreams.....

(also think of ways to get rid of bhootni.........beside marrying her off to Pandit๐Ÿ˜ƒ..)
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mony di, dreamy di, vista di, priya prashu chista and swathi.........bye dears.......sorry if missed any one............g2g and catch up the 11 pm epi..........would come back if possible...........bye.........