Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ragini stole the show this week! (Page 2)

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Clapi totally agree with u...i ve seen all her shows...she hasn't had much of sad scens before these ones...i m surprisedShocked...she has really emoted well....so it all reached to my heartHeart....there wasn't any over drama or things like that.... i really like her acting in serious parts as well...
ClapThumbs UpClap

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

"Ragini is too good an actor. I have this opportunity to have worked with seasoned actors like Kumar Gaurav, Kiran Kumar, Prem Chopra, Deven Verma, Ranjeet, Himani Shivpuri, Surekha Sikri, Alok Nath, Meghna Malik, and almost all the actors from SGP in past. I have seen great performances, but I must say if I have to pick an actor from today's generation Ragini is the best.  No other actor from her age has this great voice modulation and spontaneity like she has. . "

-Zama Habib,producer SGP

Ok..Ahem Ahem..another post dedicated to RaginiLOL...ok..em not being a ragini fan or fanatic here and being just a common viewer of the show,I would say that according to me,Ragini just STOLE the show this week with her perfromance.We did see different moods of Suhana throughout the show...but had never seen the agony,sadness and jealousy expressing Suhana till now.Though her job was just to see Ishaan and his Sona darling jale hue nazar seLOLbut she really emoted well in all the scenes.I would specially mention two scenes..One when she sang Jaane Kya Baat Hui and was constantly looking at Ishaan with moist eyes...and then today,when ishaan left midway to ko on khatara sawaari with Sona darling today[and he deserves a chamata for that]AngryLOL..they way she looked at them actually looked as if she was feeling jealous.So me is really very impressed with Ragini's portrayal of the jealous Suhana this week..and that too from a common viewer's point of viewTongue
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
truly agree with each word (have yet to watch her once again....but I am sure she rocked in whatever she did)

this is why I'm totally fids over this girl...she can handle every emotion, every expression so flawlessly.....its as if she is born to do this.....completely agree with Mr Habib's words about her....she is truly the best actress we have right now....Kudos Ragini.....hats off to youEmbarrassed
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Finally you made a post after a long timeClapNice post dear
The secret of SGP success apart from its story line is Raginii khanna....she really excelled the role and did wonder...she lift the show on her shoulder and make this show as one of the most popular TV shows till dateSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.ArmaanShergil

ArmaanShergil Goldie
ArmaanShergil
ArmaanShergil

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Finally you made a post after a long timeClapNice post dear
The secret of SGP success apart from its story line is Raginii khanna....she really excelled the role and did wonder...she lift the show on her shoulder and make this show as one of the most popular TV shows till dateSmile
Totally agree with u Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
very nice interview, i am totally agree with ravi ojha what he said abt raginiApproveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ragini u r truly a rockstarStarThumbs UpStar ..........keep rockingHeartHeart

Sinha18

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

The way she was crying I just cried silently with her, a cry of a five year old , who just lost her mother yet again, what a performance, ...

Ditto dear.... Me too was weeping with her... she really cried like a baby who lost her doll...
my heart was completely broken seeing Suhana crying like that.... Cry

This week's beginning with that song... oh my God Suhana... I love you for the way that you behave with each person carrying all these pain in your heart... I really love you for that... 

Ragini..you really did a marvelous job in portraying that mood swing for Suhana...  Well done ...Clap
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

"Ragini is too good an actor. I have this opportunity to have worked with seasoned actors like Kumar Gaurav, Kiran Kumar, Prem Chopra, Deven Verma, Ranjeet, Himani Shivpuri, Surekha Sikri, Alok Nath, Meghna Malik, and almost all the actors from SGP in past. I have seen great performances, but I must say if I have to pick an actor from today's generation Ragini is the best.  No other actor from her age has this great voice modulation and spontaneity like she has. . "

-Zama Habib,producer SGP

Ok..Ahem Ahem..another post dedicated to RaginiLOL...ok..em not being a ragini fan or fanatic here and being just a common viewer of the show,I would say that according to me,Ragini just STOLE the show this week with her perfromance.We did see different moods of Suhana throughout the show...but had never seen the agony,sadness and jealousy expressing Suhana till now.Though her job was just to see Ishaan and his Sona darling jale hue nazar seLOLbut she really emoted well in all the scenes.I would specially mention two scenes..One when she sang Jaane Kya Baat Hui and was constantly looking at Ishaan with moist eyes...and then today,when ishaan left midway to ko on khatara sawaari with Sona darling today[and he deserves a chamata for that]AngryLOL..they way she looked at them actually looked as if she was feeling jealous.So me is really very impressed with Ragini's portrayal of the jealous Suhana this week..and that too from a common viewer's point of viewTongue

hey shounak... good post dear...

.Nish.

Go to top