shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i just had this feeling. the reason for all the problems at MM is due to kokila's mistake. she did something good but it has resulted in trouble. she wanted a good vahu for her family, a girl who is self less, who is understanding and who will not take her son away from her.

but the result is she brought into her house only trouble.
what if she had allowed aham to marry anita, kinjal would have married umang and jigar - sonal. would they have been happy?
by marrying gopi to her son, kokila's is caught in the cluthes of urimala and rashi, now it seems dhawal is added this list.
i know that if aham had married anita, there would have been goham, but see it as a family and not as individuals.
i m i right in thinking that kokila had made a mistake which spoiled the life of the children of modi family?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

i just had this feeling. the reason for all the problems at MM is due to kokila's mistake. she did something good but it has resulted in trouble. she wanted a good vahu for her family, a girl who is self less, who is understanding and who will not take her son away from her.

but the result is she brought into her house only trouble.
what if she had allowed aham to marry anita, kinjal would have married umang and jigar - sonal. would they have been happy?
by marrying gopi to her son, kokila's is caught in the cluthes of urimala and rashi, now it seems dhawal is added this list.
i know that if aham had married anita, there would have been goham, but see it as a family and not as individuals.
i m i right in thinking that kokila had made a mistake which spoiled the life of the children of modi family?

Kingal getting pregnant...................howz that Kokila's mistake?!!😕😆😆
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In a way its true, but to be honest I think Anita and Koki would have clashed, Anita is no walk over like Gopi. There would still be no harmony in the house. Also if umang thought that Anita wasn't treated right by Koki he would definately have taken it out on Kinjal ( My mum has always said never get married into the same family as a sibling or another relative as when one couple hits the rocks it takes its toll on the other relationship regardless, a bit like rashi and gopi situation right now).
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ur right and ur wrong..............why? because the grass always looks greener on the other side...............we don't know what would have happened if ahem married Anita, Jigar married sonal and Kinjal married umang. But what Koki did in a way  was all what Kanaji wanted, what appears like a mess to us, usually god has something else in store of us. You know what people say, bhagwan jo be kar tha hai, woh aache le kar tha hai. Then same goes here. Maybe everything is a mess right not but only to become better later. Lets take what we know about the characters, if anyone that could have been happy would have been maybe Jigar and Sonal. As much as we know about Anita, well she was a modern Indian woman, independent. She would not have followed Koki direction or rules. She wouldn't have been able to be a stay home wife bahu either. So, they would have had problems everyday, eventually leading to breaking the marriage or family. Next, we have Umang, a person who has done something like this to his so called "love" just to get revenge on her brother for hurting his sister. Well well, I wouldn't expect to much from that person as my husband. He was nasty to Kinjal from the start of the serial, telling her he will ruin her if she doesn't do anything to stop the wedding. So, a person that claims he loves you but is ready to hurt you any moment, I am sorry Kinjal would have never been happy with him. He was evil and is evil, so good that Kinjal didn't marry Umang. Now, we are left with Dhawal, who we don't know to much about, except that he is proud of Mumbai, his work and maybe a bit greedy. But he has not done anything as of yet that we can stamp him to be evil. Only because he is related to U-R doesn't make him U-R, correct? So, who knows, he might turn out to be a great guy and Kinjal might be the happiest with him, ram milaye jodi! ........lol.............If anything the only person's life that was ruined in all this was Jigar, he is stupid and doesn't understand how evil his wife is and greedy. Again these are only assumptions, and we don't know what would have been better for their life if Koki didn't force Ahem. So jo be hoga woh aache ke le hoga.................... Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well by forcing ahem to marry gopi,kokila didnt achieve what she wanted ie peaceful and a happy married life for her son.Today no one is happy .Aham,gopi ,kokila,jigar,hetal are suffering because of this.

Most of the women today are strong and independent like anita but still they manage their household really well.I dont agree that gals like gopi can only bring harmony in the family.Anita and kokila might have clashed but still that's better than ahem and gopi living as strangers under the same roof.

In all this mess poor jigar's life is messed up

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, but remember.. Even koki had a hand in saperating GoHem.. She was at first worried whether Gopi will saperate her dhikra frm her.. I thnk Ahem's first shouting was owing to kokila's jealousy.. When did koki start liking gopi? When Ahem started hating gopi.. So i agree, as much as we blame kenju, rashi n urmi, koki is also a culprit.. And is koki taking effort to bring gohem together? Not at all.. Shez happy to hav a free maid.. Or working puppet..
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yyyy

Well by forcing ahem to marry gopi,kokila didnt achieve what she wanted ie peaceful and a happy married life for her son.Today no one is happy .Aham,gopi ,kokila,jigar,hetal are suffering because of this.

Most of the women today are strong and independent like anita but still they manage their household really well.I dont agree that gals like gopi can only bring harmony in the family.Anita and kokila might have clashed but still that's better than ahem and gopi living as strangers under the same roof.

In all this mess poor jigar's life is messed up

u absolutely correct. no where is it writen in stone that a girl like Anita, a modern independent today's women, can not be a good bahu. I am sure she could have. But with a MIL like Hetal maybe. Unfortunately, Koki is very bossy and opinionated, leaving no room for one to be independent, and that one factor would have clashed with Anita and Koki. But as I said, these are all assumptions, we don't know what Anita would have been like if she was the Modi family bahu. There is a very fine line between being modern, traditional and being both. Kinjal appears to be traditional, but she broke all rules. Rashi appears to be both traditional and modern, and she turned out to be the evil witch from the west. what really makes harmony in a family is not what type of individual you are, but what kind of person you are. IT takes a lot of comprimising and understanding not only from the DIL but also the MIL. Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why are parents (especially mothers) always blamed for their children mistakes? I know Koki is a strict mother but nobody forced Aham to marry Gopi.. He chose to go with his mother's decision rather than go against her.. He did not have the guts to fight for his so called love.. He is wrong to treat Gopi the way he does.. He is unhappy now but he would have been more unhappy seeing Anita fight with his mother everyday.. He would not have been able to live in peace if he would have married Anita and I'm sure their marriage would not have lasted long.. We have seen it time and again how koki stops Aham from being disrespectful to the elders in the family.. I don't think it was koki's mistake to want the best for her family.. I think it was Aham's mistake to agree to marry Gopi when he was still in love with someone else.. He should really make up his mind on what he really wants.. He is either in or out of the relationship he shares with Gopi.. He won't have peace of mind until he decides..
What should I say about kinjal? I donakt think that a mother would teach her daughter to lie, cheat and disgrace her family..
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its not koki's mistake..its CV's mistake...😆 ....and our mistake to watch such a  CRAP...